turbo cb against the dodge charger hemi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo cb against the dodge charger hemi

yo i ran a hemi charger 3.5 i let him cut in front of me when i chased him down when i got to the light the light changed i slowed down and he took off i caught up to him slowly and this asshole got scared and turned the corner what a ***. Whats the deal with these wannabe ballers they see the real deal comin and they flee.

there is no such thing as a 3.5 hemi, they are 5.7 or 6.1 hemi's
    Members Ride

Comment

one word pussys

Comment

dude you are cocky but you do rack em up so... i guess as long as you back it up its all good!!!
        She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
        Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
        Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 91CBoy
          dude you are cocky but you do rack em up so... i guess as long as you back it up its all good!!!
          thats what i been doin. I mean i do rep us alot! but comon hes got a 20-30thousand dollar car dont wait until you get a cars length ahead of me to decide to gun it and when i catch up now you wanna turn the corner? WTF mate

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
            x2. 3.5L is the POS v6 and its not a hemi.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

6 or 8 or what ever cylinder that charger was, got scared of a little 4 banger
              lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
              "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
              check out my mr thread
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

3.5s arent impressive. I romp on them with my bone stock h22.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

word, i raced one of the wagons one day, the magnum i think it was. i wasnt looking for a race but he floored it about 2 seconds after we took off from a red light. thus, i followed suit, and i just happened to have the n2o on that day as well.
                  i dont know what he had in it, but he got pwned.
                  also, i pretty much never initiate races.
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Congrats Mike, you killed the 3.5L Semi-Hemi. It's missing a couple cylinders.

I don't think you'll take out a properly driven Hemi just yet... not even with the S. The old turbo H22 would've done the trick though. Those things are monsters. An idiot could probably get a low 13 second pass in one. Dragtimes.com has one (the first one I came across) that did a 12.4 with just an intake and exhaust.

Comment

turbo power!!!!

ill be turbo'd in a few months myself...

yeah i hate pussies too mang..unless its in between a fine ass girls legs.. ya dig

Comment

May be that was his turn .
                        no offense but I would not race no cb7s if i was driving a new HEMI CHARGER there would not be any GLORY if i Win.
                        But for chasing him down.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic

yeah i hate pussies too mang..unless its in between a fine ass girls legs.. ya dig
                          rofl.

Some people think there new cars are fast because they are new and expensive.
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                          Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                          Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                          04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                          Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                            This is true.. However there is a 2.5L and 3.5L V6 Options for the SE and SXT model of the 06 Charger.

The 3.5L in the SXT model is a high-output single overhead cam 24-valve V6 engine that generates 250 horsepower at 6,400 rpm with 250 pounds-feet of torque at 3,900 RPM. And that setup is available in either RWD or AWD and is Automatic. With a base price of $26,580.

Next model up is the Charger R/T. Which makes 340-HP with the 5.7L HEMI® V8 w/MDS. This model is also available with both RWD or AWD and is Automatic. With a base price of $30,890.

Then comes the Charger Daytona R/T. This model runs a similar 5.7L HEMI® V8 w/MDS but makes 10 additional HP putting it up to 350-HP. This model is only available with RWD and Automatic. With a base price of $34,590.

Finally comes the Charger SRT-8. Which makes 425 horsepower, 420 lb-ft of torque with the 6.1L Hemi® V8. This model is also available only with RWD and as an Automatic. With a base price of $38,695.

I did a little research before making this post. Most of this was off the top of my head but like the prices and exact HP ratings I looked up on Dodge.com. From the sound of it, you were up against the 3.5L SXT model of the Charger. So you were only up against the 250-HP single overhead cam V6 . No Hemi there... I must add that if I didnt have the CB I would definatly be a Mopar man... Later

Comment

Nice kill, always good to take poser-American muscle down a notch.

But wait. Every Dodge Magnum is an automatic?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Jeeeeez, crazy that dodge/benz is THAT stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X