X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 vs. My CB7

Hey,

Now that I have your attention...

My prick ass "friend"....well, his Daddy is gonna get him an M3 for his Graduation gift . He is gonna get an Automatic...yes...and Automatic M3.

Him and his g/f always make fun of my car when ever they get the chance to. "why does your car make this noise...hehe...why is it so loud?" blah blah blah. I had enough of his shit. I told him that I would race him when he gets it and I also told him (when I was drunk) to tell his dad to get him an M5 while he's at it b/c I've got something up my sleeve...

I have an H22 with I/h/E + VAFC for now. I just ordered:

Stage 2 Crower Cams
    Crower Titanium springs + retainers
    Adj Cam Gears
    Chipped p28 from Phearable.net w/built in 2 step launch control
    -And when everything comes in: A full dyno tune for $275 at Philly dyno works

Do I stand a chance?...

Give me your honest opion,
    -Lam
    Last edited by TeamST_racing; 12-20-2006, 05:48 PM.

WoW.lol well the m3 is heavy and it's an auto, and with the shit u have coming and if your a good driver with some good tire's i say u have the upper hand. bTW wut m3 is it e36-e46? if it's a e46 i dont think so u better have great tire's and be a damn good driver. o and with a good clutch. To sum it all up u should hang

Comment

o and u kno they gonna bitch at u for putting it in the wrong area right??????

Comment

dammit...

::forgive me admins, for I have sin'ed....please move this to where it needs to be::

I have no knowledge of BMWs...All I know is its gonna be an 06 automatic.

-Lam

Comment

WOW ok it's a e46 your chance is slim but like i said u should hang

95-99 E36 00-06 E46

some shit like that

Comment

Wow I must admit that will be a great race. As mentioned you with all the mods youre getting, honestly you should hang with the M3. Just think they will not be laughing at your cb7 anymore seeing you hanging with them.....
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

333hp for the e46. Auto form they are still quick cars. Auto as in CSL auto? IF I remember those also have a launch control =D. My friend abused the shit out of his until he lost control one day.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

just race and find out..threads like this are sort of pointless

but imo...idk..you do stand a chance..because anything can happen....but he has the edge man..its an m3...they are VERY quick..but heavy cars...i could stand corrected tho...i dotn think hell raaape you.but i think hell win by a lenght or so

Comment

my friend in his 89 turbo accord lxi walked one u can see the video on www.fourgasmmotorsports.com under videos and he had crazy tire spin and was only running 7 psi i think so u prolly will run with it
                  visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
                  For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

The M3 will highly depend on the driver.

Just to make sure, hide a 75 shot in your trunk.

Then when you whoop his ass, you can say,

"Why is your car so slow?"

"How come you had daddy pay that much for an auto M3?"

"Why didn't you get a real car?"

Honestly with an auto, in the hands of the average driver, they are probably a 14 second car at best.

If your car is in good shape, and you can drive, you should be at least able to hang. With nitrous, I would expect more than hanging.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

hey guys,

thanks for all the support and feedback. I kid you not, im sitting right across from him and his gf right now eatin dinner rofl. (im on my pda).

the 75 shot is a sweet idea haha.

-Lam

Comment

Pssssh, so much conflicts with friends and their cars. If you guys are always bicker over which car is faster/better then I would get new friends. Not to sound like an asshole but in the end think of what it accomplishes. He (fortunate enough) gets to drive home in a BMW, you should be happy for him, no? Who knows you might even get to drive it. With that said I would say the BMW because of its electronic stability/LSD/traction controls. All he has to do is floor the car. But I think you would hang.

Comment

I would be happy for him if he wasnt such a *** about it. I admit, I cant afford an m3, so my goal is to prove to him that its not all that great.

idk...i just wanna burst his bubble in front of his gf :-)

-Lam

Comment

Originally posted by TeamST_racing
                            I would be happy for him if he wasnt such a *** about it. I admit, I cant afford an m3, so my goal is to prove to him that its not all that great.

-Lam

burst his bubble...is that the same as when i burst my girlfriends cherry?

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by TeamST_racing
                              HondaB18 is right. Is he really your friend?

-Lam[/QUOTE]

Why so you can burst hers too?!?
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X