v-6 grandam gt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v-6 grandam gt

well this is how it started i was at the spot just hanging out and this v-6 grandam gt keeps coming in and out so we leave and head out to the next spot cause fucking cops always screw with us so here we are on the highway and he pulls up to me revs up and my homie told him not to but he wanted to run so here we go i play with him for a minute pull about a car and let off and we get off the highway and he wants to go again so he trys a ricer flyby not a good idea he gets a hood on me then i hit thrid its over by like 4 cars by the time i let up and i never got to 4th, so we get to the spot again and a dsm non-turbo came up talking shit so im like what ever, and he told me i didnt want any, i told i dont wanna waste my gas, anyway i leave later and him comes up behide me i let by and get on his ass pull to the side and pass him. i slow by down and wait for him he pulls a hood on me , i get back side by side and look at him and wave and you guys know the rest. stop at the store and he pulls in and i look at him and say thouhjt i didnt want any lol

Originally posted by projectAccord
    well this is how it started i was at the spot just hanging out and this v-6 grandam gt keeps coming in and out so we leave and head out to the next spot cause fucking cops always screw with us so here we are on the highway and he pulls up to me revs up and my homie told him not to but he wanted to run so here we go i play with him for a minute pull about a car and let off and we get off the highway and he wants to go again so he trys a ricer flyby not a good idea he gets a hood on me then i hit thrid its over by like 4 cars by the time i let up and i never got to 4th, so we get to the spot again and a dsm non-turbo came up talking shit so im like what ever, and he told me i didnt want any, i told i dont wanna waste my gas, anyway i leave later and him comes up behide me i let by and get on his ass pull to the side and pass him. i slow by down and wait for him he pulls a hood on me , i get back side by side and look at him and wave and you guys know the rest. stop at the store and he pulls in and i look at him and say thouhjt i didnt want any lol
    thats wassup lol@ about not wanting to waste gas on him good shit.

Comment

nice kill bro..haha on the idot in the dsm...!!!!
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

nice kills bro what u have for a setup
        visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
        For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

h22, light weight flywheel, intake full exhaust, skunk2 mani

Comment

Working...
          X