Me vs. brand spankin new IS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me vs. brand spankin new IS

coming home tonight a new is300 rolled up to the light next to me... didnt even have a plate yet. i wasnt going to rev or anything, but what i did was wait for him to drive off. i stayed paced with him, while staying in 1st. and i noticed him looking over some to see if i was accelerating, but i just stayed beside him as he picked up pace. then he starts to pull ahead a little, so i gun it. vtec hits and i roll right past him... chirp 2nd and he just stops trying.

approaching the next light he changes over 2 lanes to the left and come up on my driverside, rolls down his window and asks if i was the "accord from redzone"... and i said i guess so, theyve only done 2 accord swaps. he continued to give me props while mentioning he heard the vtec kick.

so green light... i start off normally, he punches it. i hear him chirp into 2nd, so i gun it too... by which time he was already 2 cars or so ahead. as soon as vtec hits, i start pulling closer. ending 2nd, im up side-by-side... shift to 3rd, im already half a car ahead. and then it was just all over... i just kept pulling, anything after that would have just been wasting my gas.

on a side note. the second time we ran camero pulled up to the right of me. i dont know what happened... maybe he was just a v6, but as soon as we started rippin down the street, the camero went byebye in the rearview.

Very nice...makes me want VTEC so bad now....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

ugh...i likes its...good shit man..keep up the good work!!

Comment

must you tempt me doc lovekudang??

great story, thats hott

Comment

thanks for the props everyone. i was pleasantly suprised by how easily i pulled given the head start he had. and this was actually my first real street race. i never goto the night runs, and nobody has challenged me since my car was completed.

although i did technically lose once before. i tried racing a civic coupe with a b16 swap and i lost by about 2 cars. but that was back before i was tuned. later found out that i bad injectors and was only putting down about 100whp... then it just leaned out bigtime.

ive been cruising around for awhile now and ive been waiting for cars to roll up next to me. what i really want to race is another prelude and an itr. if i ever get rolled up on again ill be sure to tell about it.

Comment

That is300 shouldnt even be racing if its brand new. Gotta brake the engine in. Good shit though.

Comment

thats true he shouldnt have been. but you know how guys get sometimes when they feel challenged. i could be mistaken though... it could have been a new-used car. all i know is that it was clean as hell and it still had dealership plates.

Comment

see this is BS i wanna see how this Vtec kicks in. When i was in the PA meet someone shoulda raced me or something or let me sit in the car etc. I dont get it and i wanna find out. I want a h22 dammit

Comment

haha, i understand how you can be upset... i remembr how it was. life sucks without vtec. its not like as severe as squeezing or being boosted, but it does make a big noticable difference. and concidering my car is a boat, this motor moves it quite nicely.

Comment

Im not even about to get started on what happened shonuff can tell you what i did to a purple civic on the highway. I ran all types of cars I ran a is300 i pulled on him slowly until the govenor kicked in and it was a wrap for me but i already won. I ran a prelude and won.

I ran an integra gsr won that civic on that last video i wanted him to gun it then i guned it so that didnt count i wanted to get the shit on film but sho can only keep up but so much. I beat the civic coupe gsr by a front fender so it was all good heard how he was like that cars worked i got a stock motor he didnt mention gsr though thats on him i whupped his ass fair and square so .

I hate it when im runnin someone and they turn off after they find out that they are losing or lost. but what i hate the most when people who race me start palyin the wreckless game by racing down the street throught he middle of cars nope i dont play that game i back off it no wonder why some of the cars that do that are already beat up people treat their cars like shit not me.

Comment

Dont forget the rx-7 I bet that kid felt bad. I felt sorry for him.

Comment

yup exactly But i cant wait summer is almost here you know what that means straight build .

Comment

there's nothing like feelin that pull once vtec kicks in, huh? i soooo recommend doin a swap. never ever gonna regret it
                          O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

damn right, nothing like it. ive spent so much money and i would do it all over again if i had to. vtec is graph proven to instantly cause about a 20hp jump, and it just pulls great all the way up to 8grand. i my H. all i need it a good header and ill be over 200 easy, cant wait.

Comment

How much you pullin now on tha dyno? try smsp 4-2-1 with skidplate cause i would hate to see you ruin the header.

Comment

Working...
                              X