i ran at the track tonight, twice

first were

r/t ... 1.220
    60' ... 2.323

1/8 10.125

mph 73.40

1/4 mph 15.392

mph 94.40

missed 3rd 3 times as it grinds then pops out of gear i almost said fuck it and put it in 5th lol

i dont have the second with me but it was

r/t ... -.194 (i jumped it then let off and rolled over the line then hit it from 1200 rpms LOL!)

60' ... 2.6 (like i said i fucked up lol)

1/4 15.27

mph 96.6

danm i need practice its definately capapble of mid-high 14's i just suck at the launch

and btw the second run ill post a slip was against an h22 prelude he ran 15.6 (his best run of the night cool guy hes joining the sight as well)
    ]

u runnin an H22?
    lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
    "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
    check out my mr thread
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

no a w34
      ]

Comment

lol h22a (jdm)
        ]

Comment

DId you fix your trans mount?

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            DId you fix your trans mount?
            yes i did some fabrication on taht shit too its definately in thier now i think it is still havent checked in a couple days but it should be good
            ]

Comment

yea, you def need to improve on your driving skills. is this on a stock ecu?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

well i do mid to low 15 with a cai and dc sport header 2.5 in piping, magan racing n1 style exhaust and a striped intirrior w/o hood lol
                lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                check out my mr thread
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  yea, you def need to improve on your driving skills. is this on a stock ecu?
                  no its got a chip i dunno waht though i forgot it needs to be tuned though. and i have a vtec controller

btw, run 1 was vtec at 5200, run 2 was at 5500

the test of course arent accurate because i fucked up my shit but i think 5400 should be perfect.

i hate abusing my car to get a good time, i revved out to 9k on one gear because i was pulling on an 88 5.slow mustang (i beat him lol)

but i stopped after that only revving to about 8.... i dont even like doing taht i mean i can but i dont want to have to fuck my motor up just to get a decent time.... thats why im supercharging....
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord
                    well i do mid to low 15 with a cai and dc sport header 2.5 in piping, magan racing n1 style exhaust and a striped intirrior w/o hood lol

wtf???
                    ]

Comment

lemme know when u want i tune.. not like im not local to u lol...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

wikked is the worst tuner ever. I've hear horror stories.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

where are the papers to prove it???
                          .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

dont mean to hate or anything man but this is why i think the h22's are a big waste of money i ran a 15.2 with my stock f22a6 in my 93 ex coupe fully loaded with a system.the only mods were a short ram ebay intake,crush bent 2.5 exhaust,and a 35 shot dry system.also running heavy 17 inch rims with cheap wanli tires.

i ran the same car with my h22 and ran a 16.1 fully loaded without the nos and i had my sprint-harts with 15 inch tires and better suspension
                            my f22a6 even felt better.

now i have the new cb7 with stage 2 crower cams and a lsd tranny and i still dont think i'll hit a 15.2.so far im not impressed.i guess i'll have to put a 150 shot on these things to get them to really move.lol. im seriously considering going back to my f22a6.

but for you to run a 15.2 with the h22 congrats man cause i never could get mine too.just my 2 cents.
                            im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                            93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                            90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                            91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                            92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                            93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                            92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                            93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                            92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                              dont mean to hate or anything man but this is why i think the h22's are a big waste of money i ran a 15.2 with my stock f22a6 in my 93 ex coupe fully loaded with a system.the only mods were a short ram ebay intake,crush bent 2.5 exhaust,and a 35 shot dry system.also running heavy 17 inch rims with cheap wanli tires.

i ran the same car with my h22 and ran a 16.1 fully loaded without the nos and i had my sprint-harts with 15 inch tires and better suspension
                              my f22a6 even felt better.

now i have the new cb7 with stage 2 crower cams and a lsd tranny and i still dont think i'll hit a 15.2.so far im not impressed.i guess i'll have to put a 150 shot on these things to get them to really move.lol. im seriously considering going back to my f22a6.

but for you to run a 15.2 with the h22 congrats man cause i never could get mine too.just my 2 cents.
                              are u serious damn ...... maybe u had a weak motor IDK. no offense but driver has alot to do with numbers too. so it's hard to say, but the a6 was loaded and did good in 1/4 mile. was the h22 accord auto?

Comment

Working...
                              X