CB7 killz the races!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 killz the races!!!!

Ok i'm just here to say one quick thing, I went to the races 2 weeks ago and there were like "7 Cb7's" rolling together as a crew everyone was saying they were just there to show off & really had nothing to show. They just said they'll race next week, but the way those cb7's looked i knew something was funny they looked all jdm'd out! the next week they came back but this time they wanted to race every single civic that was there. oh man all Those CB7's had H22's Under the hood with ALOT of Work!!!! they lined up each one had a race and they all won. those civic owners were mad, lol wow those accords were hella fast! they beat up on everyone, they only lost like 3 races but won like 13

i love my cb7

P.S. they were alot off shitty civic there too...lol

Comment

bring'em here.

Comment

nice

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

haha, thats tight. anytime you can get a group of elite cars all the same like that it makes quite the show. We had that at SIR last sunday at the test n tune. Like 10 92-95 hatches from Team Hatchback showed up. It was filthy. I smashed on one of them though. Fun stuff. Maybe they'll let me join!? lol

Comment

was this in nyc? and if it was, where?

Comment

Hmmm im comin back out soon i Doubt i was ou there though lemme know when it gets dry out there again ill be there with more or both cars out there.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                Hmmm im comin back out soon i Doubt i was ou there though lemme know when it gets dry out there again ill be there with more or both cars out there.

aiight i'm going to record videos every week that i got, so you guys are gonna get tired of me showing ya videos evry week.

Comment

i wish that would happen out here in jersey i been tryin to find cbs out here for a while if someone give me directions i'll be there my h22 will be ready in a about a month i havent drove my h since last summer cant wait to beat up on some civics
                  U dont work U dont eat
                  U dont grind Udont shine
                  1st car 90 CB7 lx auto coupe
                  present car 90 CB7 ex clutch coupe
                  1st motor f22a1 2nd motor f22a4 present motor JDM H22a with m2b4 trans

Comment

hmm. have u ever noticed that cb7's never roll together. its always a one man thing. like you see a bunch of 92 95 eg's rollin. even a group of cd5's and ek's but never cb7s???? i dont get it.... cb7 with an h22 is still a very rare occurence, ive ran into 2 people my whole life that werent suprised an h22 was under the hood.
                    ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                      hmm. have u ever noticed that cb7's never roll together. its always a one man thing. like you see a bunch of 92 95 eg's rollin. even a group of cd5's and ek's but never cb7s???? i dont get it.... cb7 with an h22 is still a very rare occurence, ive ran into 2 people my whole life that werent suprised an h22 was under the hood.
                      they werent surprised to see one run or they probably didnt ave the right setup or didnt know how to run it. You should come to queens on a good night and ill show you how we do. but as for the cb's rollin together we do that out here.

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                        shit 2 summers ago we was the only cb7 crew on fountain av we always rolled 2 or more deep this is how we do

Comment

nice bro but recruite them all...
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

ya i kno how it is im the only cb7 in the crew i roll with there is a 95 cicvic coupe, 90 crx ,89 accord lx-i ,97 gsr, 97 civic and a few others that occcisionally go 2 the track
                            visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
                            For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

well in NYC the reason why accord dont really roll together is because other CB7's are cocky and instead for nodding there head to there fellow CB7 owner they wanna start Reving & Showing off!

But to be really honest in Nyc CB7's roll together not too many but some.

Comment

Working...
                              X