2003 Nissan 350z Touring VS 1990 CB7 4DR H22A w/ LSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 Nissan 350z Touring VS 1990 CB7 4DR H22A w/ LSD

I will be racing my friends Modded 350z @ yellowbelly or Ennis (for you people in TX) either 1/4mi or 1/8mi. I've driven his 350 and it pulls monsterous since 260 lbs of tq. I raced him on the highway and it was a pretty good race since he only has AEM intake, Intake manifold spacer, greddy Exhaust, and DC header, and i think its chipped. pulled on me HARD after we hit 110. I have a H22a m2b4 tranny, 7.5lb fly, REAL Mugen Header not knockoff. (300 bucks got it from a buddy that owns a shop in Carrolton). Injen Cold Air Intake System, a chipped p06 that supports Vtec. And the N1 knockoff exhaust but cut the muffler for the Magnaflow on so it will look Stock and sound like a fart can. (2.5 exhaust all the way). my vtec kicks in @ stock rpm which is about 5800 or something. I run the quarter in about 14.4 on 205/60/15 All-Season Toyo Proxys. I think he run a high 13's or low to mid 14's. I run about a mid to high 14 constant. I haven't dynoed so I'm around 190-200hp to the wheels im guessing with the bolts and he is somewhere around 250-270 to the wheels. Also We went to the Junkyard and weighed our cars and he is 300-400lbs heavier then me with us in our cars. LET ME KNOW SINCE I WILL BE LOSING MY CLARKE WELDER and MAC ROLLING TOOL CABINET if I lose. Thanks guys
    2003 Nissan 350z Touring
    71.88%
    1990 Honda Accord H22a LSD
    28.13%
    either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

I vote for myself since I can't afford to lose lol

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

i'd say go for it,but if you care about your tools don't do it.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

also forgot to mention that my friends 92-95 civic hatchback with a LSVtec Motor lost to the 350 and myself. Since all 3 of us were on 635 starting from the george bush to 75. hatchback was trash lol but kept up 2 -3 cars behind us but hmmm should i lose my expensive tool box and welder ....? ohh my prize is his GOLD STI rims Brand NEW 2006 5x100 and his PS3. Wheels will fit my my 1988 Toyota Celica Alltrac Turbo

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Sorry but I wouldn't go through with this. Unless you want to hand over your tools or unless this guy isnt a very good driver. I did a little looking for the 03 350Z Touring. Shows to have a 287HP@6,200rpm, 274 lbs.-ft@4,800rpm, on the stock 3.5 liter V6 Engine with 6 speed manual. Claims to have a 0-60 time of 5.71 Seconds, 1/4mile at 14.30 seconds at 99.55mph.. Curb weight shows 3,239lbs, gross vehicle weight of 3,815lbs. Just thought I would help you out with some facts. Found all the above on Cars.com. It should be pretty close but I still vote for the 350Z. Later

Comment

I dunno but it would be one hell of a race and we have to get it on video...lol
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

yeah I have a digital camera w/ sound that we will record with. WOOT WOOT CANNON BABY 7.1 pixels lol. I have 2 weeks to prepare. March 10th is when we will be racing and BTW there both daily drivers. I might get a VAFC to engage my VTEC sooner but I dunno since I don't want to overstrain the motor 2 much

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Quit while you're ahead Bro,Don't Let your pride get in the way.
                you're not ready for the Z yet.
                like i said if you don't want the tools then let him have it.

Comment

big mistake dude,

if ur gunna go through with it. chop the roof off and cut the rear end off ur car to save some weight ahha

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
                    Quit while you're ahead Bro,Don't Let your pride get in the way.
                    you're not ready for the Z yet.
                    like i said if you don't want the tools then let him have it.

Pimp you know how we do bro. We underground boss. Imagine if the Z get his ass WHOOPED. I mean just the fact a cb is challenging him I say go for it...

My Old Baby
                    SOLD TO

Comment

And if you cant beat him SPRAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

My Old Baby
                      SOLD TO

Comment

yes, definitely a 60 shot will do
                        Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                        Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                          Pimp you know how we do bro. We underground boss. Imagine if the Z get his ass WHOOPED. I mean just the fact a cb is challenging him I say go for it...
                          i know,but when you ain't ready you ain't ready,suck that pride in and take your ass back to the shop and get yourself ready and then call him out,you got plenty time Bro,Z Dude ain't going anywhere .
                          You gotta know when to quit .

Comment

Yeah man, he's putting down way more power and he's got closer gears with the 6 speed. 350's are beasts, just be prepared and think through what happens if you lose. Your choice.
                            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Threads against the rules. If he can drive your fucked thats all imma say. Bench Racing sucks just race him but not for the stuff you put up.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X