Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like i wont be racing for a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like i wont be racing for a while.

After working at my dads little shop me and my bro decided to go cruzing. So we went out down an ave and turned into a 4 lane long street. Well as im turning into that street my tires started squealing. But i didnt notice there was a cop sitting on the corner ready to pull out. So my bro tried to call me and tell me theres a cop on its way, stupid me i turned my cell on silent. Well i was sitting at a light right by a eclipse. So guy wanted to show his gf how fast his pos is. Well we took off real fast. I got about to 65 on 35 and started to switch lanes. I looks behind and see this suv in and out of traffic chasing me. All of the sudden i see red and blue lights! Im like FUCK! So pull over, cops asks for the same shit. Then hes like where you going, im like im crusing with my brother. Hes like there was no one behind you. Im like he turned with me on the street so he must of turned off somewhere. Hes like well im getting your car impounded and your licence terminated for illegal street racing, tires squealings, violating traffic laws, not use of turning signals. Well first when he came up to me he was shut the car off cus its getting impounded. So i was worried as hell. Then he started harrasing me telling my hes going to send me to the eye doctor to see if my vision is good because i didnt see the asswhole. At the end he let me go thank god

btw i was keeping my cool and was very respectful to the officer. But still i would like to get out of my car and beat this fucker alive. but im glad he let me go. So i wont be out racing until the turbo is installed.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Wow bro thats crazy and stupid all at the same time...youre one LUCKY ASS BASTARD..that should put things into prospective huh...
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
      Wow bro thats crazy and stupid all at the same time...youre one LUCKY ASS BASTARD..that should put things into prospective huh...
      yea im still kinda shaking.
      miss my turbo cb7

Comment

wow ur lucky. I didnt get off that easy and I wasnt trying to race. 94 rx7 turbo vs 90 cb accord auto and the office didnt understand my explanation that it wasnt a race lol. I was just driving fast. Keep it safe out there man

Comment

did he pull the eclipse too?

WTB: edm rear fog, 88-91 ef 4dr

Comment

cops rarely fuck you over for street racing, at most they will give you reckless/careless driving ticket, its alot of work for them and if your just gunning it next to some guy not like dodging cars and running red lights they dont want to fuck you over completely.

but it does happen, and usually its for making an example. ive seen an eclipse and a prelude being towed from the police my whole life.

ive never seen or heard about an american car get fucked for street racing, well except my friend in the stang who killed some old lady.
            ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
              cops rarely fuck you over for street racing, at most they will give you reckless/careless driving ticket, its alot of work for them and if your just gunning it next to some guy not like dodging cars and running red lights they dont want to fuck you over completely.

but it does happen, and usually its for making an example. ive seen an eclipse and a prelude being towed from the police my whole life.

ive never seen or heard about an american car get fucked for street racing, well except my friend in the stang who killed some old lady.
              five point ticket and you think there being generous :smh:
              .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                After working at my dads little shop me and my bro decided to go cruzing. So we went out down an ave and turned into a 4 lane long street. Well as im turning into that street my tires started squealing. But i didnt notice there was a cop sitting on the corner ready to pull out. So my bro tried to call me and tell me theres a cop on its way, stupid me i turned my cell on silent. Well i was sitting at a light right by a eclipse. So guy wanted to show his gf how fast his pos is. Well we took off real fast. I got about to 65 on 35 and started to switch lanes. I looks behind and see this suv in and out of traffic chasing me. All of the sudden i see red and blue lights! Im like FUCK! So pull over, cops asks for the same shit. Then hes like where you going, im like im crusing with my brother. Hes like there was no one behind you. Im like he turned with me on the street so he must of turned off somewhere. Hes like well im getting your car impounded and your licence terminated for illegal street racing, tires squealings, violating traffic laws, not use of turning signals. Well first when he came up to me he was shut the car off cus its getting impounded. So i was worried as hell. Then he started harrasing me telling my hes going to send me to the eye doctor to see if my vision is good because i didnt see the asswhole. At the end he let me go thank god

btw i was keeping my cool and was very respectful to the officer. But still i would like to get out of my car and beat this fucker alive. but im glad he let me go. So i wont be out racing until the turbo is installed.
                whats legal street racing? cops are lazy theyd rather jus make u pay fines sometimes then impound/arest etc. then you get the real lazy ones who just wanna bitch

Comment

quick question. ...Did you shit in your pants? seriouslly not even a drop of pee? .
                  you're lucky Bro,i know you won't stop racing so no need to say that I HOPE YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON.
                  just be carefull next time

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                    yea im still kinda shaking.
                    I have been down that road before buddy its not a nice thing and not a nice feeling...before you play SCAN your surroundings very carefully....

My Old Baby
                    SOLD TO

Comment

i always check my surroundings. but this time he was hiding behind to cars so to me it would look like some normal suv.

theres no legal street racing. the cops just say illegal because it is.

no the eclipse ran away and he didnt even go after him.

Michalob got caught for street racing. hes ticket was like $1400.

well im just glad i didnt get hit by anything. i would of ran, but thats pointless if they get my tags.
                      miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Any type of vehicle I see see with dark tinted glass I jus assume its the cops. Funny thing is that more than half the time im right...

My Old Baby
                        SOLD TO

Comment

Bickty Bam.

I wonder if you get a street racing ticket if your just mad speeding like 100 in a 55. lol
                          I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira_kj
                            Bickty Bam.

I wonder if you get a street racing ticket if your just mad speeding like 100 in a 55. lol

nope, in fact when i got in a crash a while back because i saw a cop and i was street racing when he came to the crash scene a little while later he was like you were street racing, and i pretty got myself out of it by saying that i was in a hurry and i was just driving fast if someone wanted to keep up with me then that was there problem but i was just driving fast. i was speeding officer give me a ticket for speeding lol
                            ]

Comment

So you got caught racing and nearly doubling the speed limit (both are cause for a loss of license here in NJ) and you just got a warning! Holy crap...

Man, learn from that. Take it to the track. It's safer, cheaper, and you get a timeslip to prove it. Most tracks will allow you to pair up with someone you want to race as long as it isn't crazy busy. I took on my friend's GLI at Atco last fall I whooped him, too

Comment

Working...
                              X