just fixed the car and RACED a LEGEND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just fixed the car and RACED a LEGEND

ok so i finally fixed my car and im driving around and i get to a light and im sitting their and ive got two-step on my ecu so i love the sound of a 3500 rpm redline so im sitting at the light holding it at 3500 just to be a jackass, well the light turns green so i say why not and i let em rip and i do the one wheel peel out but all of a sudden i hear vroom to my left and this orange acura legend jumps ahead of me and im like wtf? so we keep going and then comes 5250 (random) rpm's and wwwwwwaaahh i start to pull ahead but then i shift and im like danm i didnt pull ahead that much hes at my door we got to about 60 and let off and he was still to the side of my car probly around my rear bumper... i dunno what he had done, but it sounded nice...

so i won but barely, but he had me at about 10-15 mph which was wierd

oh and then later i hear a noise and i see this like can or something getting crushed and i get home and it i realized my bumper signal fell out and it was aftermarket and got crush by the car behind me fuck i just bought them tofuckingday.

oh well... at least i won!
    ]

What model you raced? I think the Legend LS or the GS runs low 15's in the quarter mile and they are V6 have like 230 horses and 206 lbs. of tq. on the 6 speed manual (200hp, 210tq on the 5 speed) but they are heavy though.
    Last edited by PRECORD; 04-06-2007, 08:43 PM.
    CD7 H22

CB7 H22

FROST WHITE CREW #33
    Member's Ride Thread
    Cardomain Page

Comment

Originally posted by PRECORD
      What model you raced? I think the Legend LS or the GS runs low 15's in the quarter mile and they are V6 have like 230 horses and 206 lbs. of tq. on the 6 speed manual (200hp, 210tq on the 5 speed) but they are heavy though.
      Yeah the coupe LS has the 230hp/206lbs tq and the sedan is 200hp/210lbs tq.. Its true there heavy but dont sleep on them that 3.2litre vtec motor pull like a bat outa hell...My brother had one..Good kill Dave...
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

it was a coupe definately had an exhaust i was suprised.
        ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
          it was a coupe definately had an exhaust i was suprised.
          Like I said bro consider your self lucky..dont sleep on them things theyre heavy but the run...

My Old Baby
          SOLD TO

Comment

OH YEAH!! well I MISSED 3RD GETTING ON I 81 DOIN 6,000 IN SECOND AND IT WAS EMBARRASING!!!

i mean good race man. congrats.
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
              Yeah the coupe LS has the 230hp/206lbs tq and the sedan is 200hp/210lbs tq.. Its true there heavy but dont sleep on them that 3.2litre vtec motor pull like a bat outa hell...My brother had one..Good kill Dave...

The GS sedan also had the C32 Type II with 230HP/206lb/ft and a redline near 7K.

They also aren't that heavy, they weigh about 3400lbs.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

im sure i would have raped him in the full qaurter, my car wieghs less than 2500 pounds with me in it, ive done ALOT of weight reduction while still having the same interior
                ]

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                  The GS sedan also had the C32 Type II with 230HP/206lb/ft and a redline near 7K.

Oh yeah I forgot about that..thanks..

My Old Baby
                  SOLD TO

Comment

I raced a Legend Coupe in my Stock ass LX and whooped it's ass only because I was driving a 5 speed...and he was driving an auto. Once we hit speed, he walked the hell out of me.
                    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

its probably a riced legend. some legends are fast. check up on youtube for some new pics. 2 guys from the legend forum got headers installed and the legends are hella fast!
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit

you wish it hit 7k. 6500 max bro. 8k with tuning done.
                        miss my turbo cb7
                        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

that sucks about your bumper lense but good kill. I hate it when fools try to sneak buy me at a light.

btw your car looks good in your sig

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                            you wish it hit 7k. 6500 max bro. 8k with tuning done.

Check out the redline on a Type II Legend.

I will bet you $100 it is higher than 6500.

Bro.

Looks like the stock redline is marked at 6700 RPM or so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29BUj...elated&search=

Here is a modified Type I with Type II heads, Webcams, and a Type II intake manifold. No mention of ECU changes. Notice he is shifting at 7K.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTKux-0Tl7A
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

man i had an acura legend, but this motherfucker stole it from me. completely restored new leather and paint.

oh well shit happens.
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X