Pwned by my friends sentra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pwned by my friends sentra

My best friend drives a 91 Sentra SE-R with an SR20DE, 1mm overbore, low compression pistons (working on boosting), custom exhaust+, chipped/tuned. So yeah, I knew I was gonna get owned before we even started. I've driven both cars before and his is a tiny little coupe with a more powerful engine and he walked on my ass. We raced a couple times. Once from a stop (no burnout) and once from 40 kick. I put up a better fight from 40 but he still schooled me, lol. It was fun though, just to see how I ran against him.

This is my friend's car.
    R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
    FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
    Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

its cool man dont worry,
    my friend has same kind of car, with fact turbo, and instead of blow off valve he has a bypass valve and he was smokin them tires from start to the corner... all u heard was the spool it was great
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Nice car. I love the sleeper sort of status a clean, modded SE-R has. People who don't know better, just don't expect it to be a quick car.

I was once on my way to Decatur from Huntsville, following an SE-R trying to keep up. I couldn't tell how much work had been done to it, but it definitely was not stock. You could say I had more than a little trouble keeping up.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

mmmm I love the SE-R. That's the only Sentra I would consider owning (that model, too... the newer ones, while nice, don't interest me much.)

Is he building NA, or going for boost? The FWD SR20DET makes that thing into a total monster!

Comment

B13 with the 2.0's are quick lil fuckers.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah the older sentra SE-R smoked my 99 civic SI coupe back way yonder it was stock for stock. i was like WTF lol pulled on the highway 4 gear lol but yeah quick little guys SO WATCH OUT
            either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Originally posted by trah
              yeah the older sentra SE-R smoked my 99 civic SI coupe back way yonder it was stock for stock. i was like WTF lol pulled on the highway 4 gear lol but yeah quick little guys SO WATCH OUT

Agreed dont sleep on the SE-R..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

SCC did a head to head test... their old project SE-R (that body style) against the newer ones (stock) and the project car whooped them.

Comment

Almost bought one like that, didnt know they could be so quick. Then again didnt know the cb7 could move either way back when.
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                  Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                  Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                  04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                  Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

My boy ( Oozingmachismo2 ) " Eugene " has one,...he bought a red B13 SE-R ..with a JDM swapped SR20DE....hes trying to take the engine out and slap in the NEW SR20VE or the Bluebird SR20DET

the SR20VE is Honda's VTEC/ i-VTEC's worst nightmare ( mostly aimed at the B18C and the K20 )..those fuckers are POTENT!...ask him ( Oozingmachismo2 ) about those engines...I dont know much about them..but what I do know....is those STOCK N/A are pushing out OVER 200hp

SR20VE > SR20DE

SR20VE = over 200hp
                    SR20DE =150 hp stock

the NEW SR20VE has their own version to Honda's VTEC/i-VTEC and let me tell you ..its nothing to sneeze at...and its quite NASTY! so watch out for B13s with SR20VE /SR20VET swapped engines! they are NASTY!

Heres a pic of the SR20VE NEO VVL ( Variable Valve Lift ) engine! ( VTEC/i-VTEC's match )

http://www.sr20forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41
                    Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 04-26-2007, 01:38 AM.
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                    X