Sentra SPECV-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sentra SPECV-R

I've got owned by a SpecVR from a stop a while ago. That's why when this guy in his red one wanted to race, I almost just let him go. However, I was bored. I took him from a roll about four times, and a light once. I got bored after that. His girlfriend was in the car too.

It was probably because I remedied a missfire through a faulty new rotor/cap. Borg-Warner ownz joo.

my friends got a spec v. that cars fast. i like the interior.

Comment

I wont even step up to a Spec-V they scare me lol if I had an h22 then Id take him on.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I took one from a roll once... Piece of cake. They've got decent power, but they aren't as light as they should/could be. They have potential, but I'm still not a fan. A Sentra is a Sentra... I like Nissan, but I see their low end as crap (kinda like I see the Neon! )

Comment

Its cool ive raced 3 before. If you can get em off the line and dont screw up you get em everytime. Ive lost once cause my girl wouldnt shut up i hung up on her and took his ass he was like your cars a monster. I was like i know and kept goin. got to the next light did it again.

He was like i went easy on you i was like you think so he was like yeah i have a stock clutch and an intake on here what do you have I told him its a stock motor He said he wanted to break the car in. I was sayin to myself yeah right by racing it right hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            I took one from a roll once... Piece of cake. They've got decent power, but they aren't as light as they should/could be. They have potential, but I'm still not a fan. A Sentra is a Sentra... I like Nissan, but I see their low end as crap (kinda like I see the Neon! )
            my giflfriend has a spec-V its pretty damn fast and walk by my stock F22. its actually lighter than the accord believe it or not

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

You guys should take a look @ www.thevboard.com , I peruse their forums occasionally (mainly for the off-topic, it's pretty good). Spec-V owners think they have a focking vette. It's kinda sad actually. I think they look like shit, and honestly even w/kit, cf hood, still look like ass. A side note, they apparently run 14s 1/4 miles, from what I've seen on that site. Could anyone else varify this? I know they weigh around 2700-2800, which is slightly less than our accords (I have EX though). Not sure if a stock F22 could take one, but I do know one little known fact, they don't take well to bolt ons. My friend dyno'ed his pulley before and after and got .5 gains. NO joke, not even 1 HP, and he did 2 seperate runs. I know for a fact the UR pulleys on our rides dyno close to 15 HP of gains, sometimes more w/other parts. I think it's possible to take one, a good driver, bolt ons, possible cam-you should be golden. just mah .02.
              My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

I cant see a stock f22 taking one on its best day (f22) unless the driver of the sentra is a complete moron.
                hmm 2700 punds, 175 horses, 180 ft/lbs, lsd

Comment

Yeah, the numbers aren't really for the CB7... Of course, the driver DOES make a BIG difference. As some of you saw in my sig: "I have a 14 second car... I'm just a 15 second driver!"

I KNOW I can run at least a 14.8 in my car, but 15.577 was my best time in 3 runs. That's due to me being a crappy driver, and not the power of the car.

Comment

Its probably that factory clutch holding you down and not to mention those steelies too traction is a factor aswell bro or did you forget that already.

Comment

Nah, I just launch like a pussy

With my setup now, i can definitely get at least a low 15.. .probably lower. My clutch is slipping now, so when it gets too bad (and I can afford it) I'm replacing it with an Exedy racing clutch and a lighter flywheel (11.9lbs, not TOO light!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Nah, I just launch like a pussy

With my setup now, i can definitely get at least a low 15.. .probably lower. My clutch is slipping now, so when it gets too bad (and I can afford it) I'm replacing it with an Exedy racing clutch and a lighter flywheel (11.9lbs, not TOO light!)

what im planning also.....my clutch feels like air when i step on it right now.......and thats bad.
                        well its only like that when i get on it
                        NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

The dyno will reveal all.

Comment

Working...
                          X