raced a 300zx non-turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raced a 300zx non-turbo

Okay i raced a 300zx non-turbo i could tell because of the fact those cars have gills in the front bumper when its a twin-turbo. I was on the stoplight along the long stretch at the light. And while i was at the light at the line waiting for it to change,I see this black stock looking 300zx with chrome wheels with this dude and his girl. So they were talkin and i looked at their car not staring and all cause my boy has one too but his is wack compared to his.

So his girl was just sittin there and he was talkin back to her and they laughed At i dont know what I guess at me cause i had my steelies on. So i was like whatever I wanna see what kinda balls this car has. So the light finally turns green the traffic on the otherside stops. waiting in anticipation i didnt even drop the clutch the 300zx leaves the line i go after him on his ass literally. NO we are approachin a super s curve on the expressway doin 90 his girl is in the car hangin on.

I was in vtec he was pushin his car hard I was pushin my car too not even hard also. I was surprised his car was slow i wasnt even gunnin it hard like i usually do. I though to myself huh hmmm thats all?????expected more anywayz gettin into the turn he slowed down and tried to hang i outturned his ass he backed off and i left. We finally got to the redlight after the curve side by side once again I look at the both of them his girl gave me the thumbs up hes lookin at me and knodded his head and replied wtf I know your cars not stock u juicin or something right,didnt see that comin. I smiled and said (see you when my car is built)

awesome

Comment

thats some cool shit. i love it when theres some unexpecting "sports" car trying to mess with our lil' hondas.

Comment

Nice good kill........ but then those thing are pretty slow when you compare it to a H22. My friend has one (non-turbo 5spd runin straight pipe) and we ran i took him by a car with my F22a6 5spd........ pretty amazing what 4 bangers can do.
        =my idea of classic JDM
        to my car page

Comment

but dont they have like 235 -240 hp?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            but dont they have like 235 -240 hp?
            Nope there only 220 to the flywheel and right around 190-200 to the wheel cause its a rear wheel drive. And those car has no low end at all so if it can't pull you on high end then its over for them.
            =my idea of classic JDM
            to my car page

Comment

he told me he has intake exahsut and a header on it so he had more they gain a bit more than us.

Comment

waah i want an h22 so bad!
                ]

Comment

I read somewhere that those cars aren't too light on their feet either; like 3300+ lbs i think. I'd much rather get a VR-4 over those, even tho some consider it an 'exotic.' Good kill, H22 kicks

Comment

OMG VR-4 owns you lol. that is my dream car. all wheel drive man 320hp stock ohh boy i drule over that car
                    ]

Comment

Working...
                    X