1990 TSi vs. Modified 3rd Gen Integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 TSi vs. Modified 3rd Gen Integra

well....theres not much of a car scene here in Annapolis, so I was bored on Friday afternoon and needed some boost in my life. I was really looking forward to finding some twisties and killing some corners, but to my dismay, I did not.

I was heading back home, looking to get back on 50 east from Davidsonville, when I spot this one Teggy. I needed to merge over to the far right lane to get onto 50. The gentleman was kind enough to let me in....

The Ramp had a rather aggressive turn in angle, but hell with my all wheel drive I had my foot planted on the throttle solidly to the floor. In shock, I turned to my rear view and saw the Teggy on full pursuit.....so I pull enough to get to open road on a three lane highway....I position myself in the middle lane, and he rolls up to my left signaling to go......

We both drop it in 3rd....I honk 3 times and go for glory......We went until the top of my 4th, which is about 105mph from about 40mph.

I pulled about 3-4 cars when everything was said and done. Now granted my car is stock, I was still impressed with the performance of the Integra considering I have a higher gear ratio and a turbo engine.

We both gave our thumbs up and headed our separate ways.

First kill with the Talon......not too shabby. :-D
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

nice man. those are good cars my buddy ice races with one of them. AWD + turbo
    My Ride...

Comment

its nice when you can beat someone an they dont act like an ass. good kill must have been fun
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

The AWD is definitely fun, gas mileage is aweffffullllll. I actually bought it for highway travel.

big mistake!!

Comment

I raced my Buddies VR-4 the other day......and kept up pretty well. Thankfully, my car runs top notch....while his is breaking up horribly.

Even on a shitty day, he can still pull on me......that car is fast as fuck.

Comment

AWD+tubro...........NICE

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
              I raced my Buddies VR-4 the other day......and kept up pretty well. Thankfully, my car runs top notch....while his is breaking up horribly.

Even on a shitty day, he can still pull on me......that car is fast as fuck.
              which VR4??

3000GT twin turbo VR4

OR..

Galant VR4 ( eclipse AWD in 4door clothing )
              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

i'm sure you know but those blocks are pretty much bulletproof up to 25 psi, my friend ran 23psi on his gsx talon thing for 6 months no problem, then he sold it

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                  i'm sure you know but those blocks are pretty much bulletproof up to 25 psi, my friend ran 23psi on his gsx talon thing for 6 months no problem, then he sold it
                  Of course.......4G63's are solid turbo engines...........iron block ftw!!!

i noticed a hairline crack on my exhaust manifold.....that needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                    which VR4??

3000GT twin turbo VR4

OR..

Galant VR4 ( eclipse AWD in 4door clothing )

hahaha sorry 3000GT VR-4

Galant VR-4's are kickass......I would love to find on in decent condition. Very Rare, very beat up most of the time.

Comment

don't you guys ever say a DSM is nice! i had 1 and all my buddies used to have them.. they are JUNK when do you ever stop working on a DSM just to make it run right? if it lasts 6 months without touching the car, you must be babying the fuck outta the car. sure you can make a DSM go pretty fast for cheaper.. but you will break everything on a DSM. my 1G had a slowboy racing 60 trim turbo, everything done with the car.. it was a pile of shit, when you make more power with a DSM, you WORK on the car too much and got sick of it. sorry just hate DSM's they are by far the worst car i've owned, rather own a geo metro, but its gotta be the 3cyl 5spd! yeah yeah..
                      HAN - ZiviCase10287
                      Honda-tech - zivicase
                      HMT - draztik
                      d-series - draztik
                      Team Integra - RacinMasonC

Comment

Originally posted by DraZtiK
                        don't you guys ever say a DSM is nice! i had 1 and all my buddies used to have them.. they are JUNK when do you ever stop working on a DSM just to make it run right? if it lasts 6 months without touching the car, you must be babying the fuck outta the car. sure you can make a DSM go pretty fast for cheaper.. but you will break everything on a DSM. my 1G had a slowboy racing 60 trim turbo, everything done with the car.. it was a pile of shit, when you make more power with a DSM, you WORK on the car too much and got sick of it. sorry just hate DSM's they are by far the worst car i've owned, rather own a geo metro, but its gotta be the 3cyl 5spd! yeah yeah..
                        yeah, I don't think you have a clue about DSM's

find me a more reliable turbo car.

please.

Comment

If the 4G63 was such a pile, I promise you, Mitsubishi would've completely scrapped it and redesigned the engine...........but why did they use it from 1989-2003?

Comment

Working...
                          X