92cb7 vs. 00 civic lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92cb7 vs. 00 civic lx

I was just cruising along about 35 or so and this guy in a 4 door civic lx gets right up next to me then down shifts and floors it so I gladly follow him to the next light he was making a left hand turn so did I as the traffic clears and we make the turn he does this burn out and I get in the lane next to him and I am on it I catch up to him quickly and I pull on him by three cars when I let off. He was cool about it gave me a thumbs up as he turned off.
    I need a 14b or 16g turbo!

sounds like a tasteful little race, i wonder if he just had the d-motor

Comment

It has to be. The LX only had like 115hp something like that.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Sonds good. I got in a run with a D-motor 4door. He started a car im front, and i still had him by the top of 1st. I think everyone on here loves to pull up on a lower modle civic!

Comment

Originally posted by AllWhiteCoupe
          Sonds good. I got in a run with a D-motor 4door. He started a car im front, and i still had him by the top of 1st. I think everyone on here loves to pull up on a lower modle civic!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by riceraccord
            I was just cruising along about 35 or so and this guy in a 4 door civic lx gets right up next to me then down shifts and floors it so I gladly follow him to the next light he was making a left hand turn so did I as the traffic clears and we make the turn he does this burn out and I get in the lane next to him and I am on it I catch up to him quickly and I pull on him by three cars when I let off. He was cool about it gave me a thumbs up as he turned off.
            hahaha i did the same thing.
            DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Comment

Until they are swapped.
              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Working...
              X