Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i raced a toyota mr2 spyder 2night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i raced a toyota mr2 spyder 2night...

those things r pretty quick man! off the line he had me and then just kept pullin and pullin til we hit bout...80 he let off but those things r pretty quick i had no idea

Find me in the canyons

light as hell to
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Mid engine, rwd, and light as mentioned they are fast cars stock. I think tehy run low 15 or something like that.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

damn......i want one...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

The Spyders are quick but the previous generation is much faster. A '91 Turbo runs a 14.7 quarter mile and responds very well to turning up the boost. It's not uncommon for very-lightly modded MR2s to run 13s. Very fun cars.

The Spyder is less powerful but lighter and a better handling car. Very underrated considering what they're capable of.
          - Ghosty
          WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
          FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

Power to weight ratio

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

The 4age's are like the f22s of Honda....They are underestimated, but with the proper bolt ons and a bit of tuning, they are really great motors...

Although when you buy a 86 MR2 with the older 4age and the bastards rebuilt the motor improperly,,,bad things happen and the motor dies

Comment

ther is a semi built one running around here, in my h22 i raced him and pulled from him only inches at a time, then i raced him in the gsx and it was like i was steeling candy from a baby...
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                X