Spring CB7 Meet... who's interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring CB7 Meet... who's interested?

Just trying to get a feel of how many peeps would be interested to make a trip this spring for a meet...

I'm wanting to try to have it in the town I live in this year (Paducah). There is a PERFECT spot downtown with 50-60 parking spots, it would be GREAT if we could fill the lot, and of course, with it being in my hometown, If I could get a good idea of the number of people coming this far in advance, I can probably get a pretty good deal on some hotel accomodations/place to stay arrangements.

again, nothing is set yet, just trying to get an idea.

for those of you who don't know, Paducah, Ky is at the point where the Mississipi and Ohio River meet (at the western tip or Ky)

Date: TBA
    Place: Paducah, Ky (zip code 42086 for those searching)

: Definatly Attending :
    shawn.hayden
    slow904door
    N1ght M0nkey
    zipcreature
    HondaFan81

: Maybe's :
    clarksterdotcom
    mcdizzle
    avendi
    92ex
    kmart
    ACCLUDE91
    aero3685
    accord91lx
    Last edited by shawn.hayden; 10-28-2005, 10:01 AM.
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

bump
    OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

:P I already had one started planned for Charlotte NC.. but hey, if you wanna set one up, thats fine with me. Hopefully everyone will like your location better, I was hoping to be able to accomodate everyone from the NE to the SE to the middle of the US. Cali peeps.. im sorry u jsut too far away

But as long as there was a good possible turnout, and I was free, and the car is up to it by then, I'd do it just cuz I like long trips.

Comment

oh sorry if I stepped on your toes or anything, didn't realize you were planning a meet for NC... when were you planning on having that meet?
        OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

could possibly be there. my car should be up and running by then.

My Members Ride Thread
          Originally posted by deevergote
          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
            oh sorry if I stepped on your toes or anything, didn't realize you were planning a meet for NC... when were you planning on having that meet?
            '
            Haha.. no didnt mean it that way. Just so you knew that there was a thread of people that were interested. I dont know how much i'll be into it by that time, so would rather not have to worry about setting up a meet again in some place that I dont know. Although the Orlando meet went pretty well... Its a pain when you cant actually check out the place you are planning for.

My thread/plan was more of an idea to keep the hype up, so people would be interested in another "sping" meet. So no steppin on my toes.

Rock on brotha.. btw hows the car doing?

edit: heres the other thread. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=spring

but feel free to take over from here, I think paducah sounds cool, and as long as you have fun mountains like TN/GA did... im all for it

Comment

I updated the other thread with the new plans... BTW i would like steve (atx) and a few other good members that I have dealt with up there. cpmike, J-specCb4, typesbaby, 97lude, deever.. ok, just everyone from that area!!! ..

Comment

I'm interested....hopefully have my red 91 DX ready by then and at least street tuned, if not street & dyno tuned.

Anyhow, I'm trying to get a Midwest Car Club happening, so I'll post this thread up in there to throw out the idea early.

Thanks for the initiative Shawn & Brandon < dirty whore
                Last edited by HondaFan81; 09-12-2005, 10:49 PM.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                  Aero3685 < dirty whore

Im sorry shawn... ill GTFO of your thread now.
                  Last edited by aero; 09-12-2005, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I'm there guys.

Comment

oh yea, if you cant get anything set-up down there i can prolly set something up up here in louisville. plenty of big parks with huge parking lots. we had a honda-tech meet up here this past weekend, unfortunately i wasnt able to attend as i was removing the engine from my car.

jus lemme know if you want me to get the spot set-up, like a date or sumthing.

My Members Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

So what month is this meet planned? End of May on I will be able to make it not a problem. And I would like to make one of these meets.
                        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                          So what month is this meet planned? End of May on I will be able to make it not a problem. And I would like to make one of these meets.
                          After we get peoples attention, I am sure we will make a poll and see when about people want it to happen. majority rules, so we'll see. I am guessing april/may.

Comment

As long as the car is good, then I should be game for KY.

868 mi (about 16 hours 40 mins)
                            From Bastrop, TX to Paducah, KY

Mine.
                            "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                            "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Hum KY hum? I live in Asheboro (25 min from Greensboro) so its not that far I would think? This sounds nice, I've never been to a meet yet though I would love to come.

-Zipcreature
                              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X