Question to all Canadians....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question to all Canadians....

Where would we need to have a meet so we could get a good majority of the Canada CB7tuners to attend in the US? I know Roy said that it might be possible if we had a Chicago Meet (and we're thinking about having one there this summer sometime )

any input would be great! I'm wanting to see Roy's Huy's, Blamethepunx, ahhh the list goes on! the Canadian CB7 crew on here = teh bombdizzle!
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

teh bombdizzle? Kids today...

There's another thread about a Canada meet, these guys live practically from coast to coast, Montreal to Vancouver. It's going to be a long drive for any of them. Toronto to Chicago would be nine hours.
    Bart: What's your name?
    Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

haha it was early in the morning when I posted "teh bombdizzle"

anyway, I think Roy said that the trip would be like 4-5 hours for him, Huy, and Blametehpunx (plus I'm pretty sure theres a few more nice ass CB7's that live in there region)...

come on Canadians! give us some input!
      OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

yeah, um im in toronto i guess anywhere newyork or around jersey is 10 or so hours at least.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

damn thats like a 15-16 hour one-way drive for me
          OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

chicago would be hottt

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

I go to chicago every summer, but I bring down my van, not my cb7.
              1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

too far eh?

lol eh?

weird eh?

-Henry eh?

(no we do not do that in canada)

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

new york state meet could work, chicago is far.

im in montreal btw

Comment

lets plan for a NY state meet, like albany, i think custom lowz is up there

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                      lets plan for a NY state meet, like albany, i think custom lowz is up there
                      BUMP for albany, cause i only live an hour away
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

lets do it then, albany meet? whos down for that this summer?

Comment

I would be down for that i think i also live in mtl but my cb7 looks like shit a 3 colred car green primer gray and rust compliments of lovley canadian winter and road salt

Comment

Originally posted by networknewbie
                            I would be down for that i think i also live in mtl but my cb7 looks like shit a 3 colred car green primer gray and rust compliments of lovley canadian winter and road salt
                            hahaha this could be a possibly. Not sure how long it would take me to get to albany. To be truthful and i dont really know where it is exactly. It would take me 3 hours to get to border. Either Detroit or Niagara Falls. I also would have a 3 coloured call as well, green, gray and rust. God damn weather up here. I did some work on my rust a month back, and the week after it fucking snowed and now the rust is back with a vengance. Just shows my lack of workmanship and our shitty weather.

Go Honda! Go 4th Gens!

Comment

i would think my car would break down or something.. and if i flown in a plane it would be pointless with out my car..

didnt anyone invent a teleport device yet?.. whats taking so long..

i would but god dosent want shine the money tree my way so TS for me i guess..

Comment

Working...
                              X