South Eastern Ontario Shops/Tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Eastern Ontario Shops/Tuners

Alright well i figured this would be the best place to ask this question. I am in the beginning stages of rebuilding my f22 for turbo and since i have limited knowledge on such things i was wondering if anybody knows of any shops that will be able to give me a hand and whatnot.

Also since im on the subject does anybody know somewhere that i could get the car tuned when im all ready and set to go.

To give you some background i live in Belleville...its a shithole lol. There is not many reputable shops that i trust my car with around here...so im asking if anybody here knows of anybody to help.

There is no rush to answer this and i dunno how often ppl check this so i figure i should get it out now. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Well, you need to find a dyno, and someone who knows wtf.

Looks like you're at least coming to Ottawa....both KVR and Tapp auto have them.
    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Go to www.torontoaccords.com
      Check out the links and affiliates section. Or, just join that site and ask the same question there.
      Also, check out www.jrponline.com Great, knowledgeable guys to deal with.
      Are you looking for a shop to do the the work, or just to get parts from?
      I've got more websites somewhere (I just moved, new computer). I'll try to get more up for you sometime in the future
      Anything is possible when you don't know what your talking about............

Comment

check out gilman auto in Toronto, they are trustworthy for swaps and turbo installs...

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

thanks for the help everybody...ill look into some of these places a little later im just startin to gather the parts for it so its gonna be a little while longer still...cant wait tho lol.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

theres a tuner shop in burlington ontario (where im from) its called DRL Motorsports or something, i checked it out one day and its like $70 an hour for the dyno i believe, and he said it would be about 2 hours. theyre a pretty trust worthy shop, ive seen some sick cars in the garage like an STI, NSX. its not a shitty rice shop, they sell the good shit.give em a call. theres also another place called street wyze customs. check them out too. try yellowpages.ca

good luck man

Comment

Working...
            X