Baltimore, MD (18th & 19th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baltimore, MD (18th & 19th)

So yea, I'll be in Glen Burnie on the 18th and 19th of this month (July). I've noticed quite a few tuners from the Baltimore area on here, and I currently live in West Virginia for school, but I come back home from time to time cause hell.....Baltimore's where it's at, so...if anyone's up for a little meet or something Friday or Saturday night, lemme know. My friend will be coming down with me also. One of the times I came to Baltimore, I met up with a tuner from here, (BiggRob) or something outta the blue. "Aren't you the kid with that quick ass Automatic" Yes sir.
    98' Mustang 3V Swap
    11' VW CC R36

And in Glen Burnie, I'll be in Ritchie Highway most of those nights. 8pm - the am. Scroll all the way down on this page, to see what the car looks like.

98' Mustang 3V Swap
    11' VW CC R36

Comment

i'd really like to have a meet over here. i'm working on the 18th and 19th (at a summer camp of sorts), so i don't know if i'll be available. i'll try my best, though. there are a lot of people around who'd love to be involved in something of some sort.
      My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Yea man. I'll be movin' back to Baltimore as soon as possible. There's no one near me that's a tuner on here, besides Joey and Corey. Joey's...50 minutes? Corey's....2 hours? But I know there's a bunch at home!! I miss Ritchie more than anything. The tanks of gas I've wasted driving back and forth, racin', and checkin' peoples cars out and what not. But yea man, we'll be up all day and night when we come down. We'll also be there until Sunday evening.
        98' Mustang 3V Swap
        11' VW CC R36

Comment

wsup im ussaly at walmart on north piont on sundays , didnt think any thing happend on sat's except racing on i70 some where betwn 12:30 and 2am . im down got nothing else to do on sat nite ,i dont race any more.just let me know where , ill try to bring like 3 more cb'swith me . u'll know me by the wagon,

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Working...
          X