MY CB in the Washington Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY CB in the Washington Post

hey guys. After the success of my car club at the university of maryland, College Park Tuning, a journalist from the post came to interview me and wanted to learn about how i got started in the car world. This was the result and it ran this past Friday, July 11th in the post in the weekend section.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...071000615.html

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
    - RJ de Vera

DAMN that's live dude..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Congrats Paul!!!

Last edited by bigjoegood1; 07-14-2008, 04:08 PM.
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

congrats... thats really awesome. Just make sure the car doesn't get Jacked now that everyone knows what it has.
        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Great article.
          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Pimpin Paul.

Oh gracious one, may I have your auto "John Hancock"?
            RETIRED...

Comment

Thanks guys. Appreciate the love.. and yes trev you can have my auto "john hancock" ... lol

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
              congrats... thats really awesome. Just make sure the car doesn't get Jacked now that everyone knows what it has.
              Yea I have been worried about this for years, which is why i have never made a thread about my ride... already had an incident the first time i posted pics of my car a few years ago and the next day walked out to 4 - 5 guys in civics trying to steal my car.. luckily I walked out in time with my friends and the civics booked...and we handled it at a later time..."cough"... since then I have installed an NRG quick release and I have the lock as well as a kill switch hidden away... so if they want my car they are gonna have to work hard real hard or just move on.

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
              - RJ de Vera

Comment

you know what's really funny is people keep saying how cool it is with the tv's and the removable steering wheel in the pic, but the thing I am most proud of in my interior is my DIY dome light with 2 map lights that I pulled off a vigor or legend (can't remember)... it lgiths up the interior 4 times more then our stock dome lights and it required the most customization... guess i feel that way casue I'm a CB owner and we love doing things ourselves... lol

- RJ de Vera

Comment

thats hot homes wish stuff like that could happen here
                  underground Society 757

Comment

Thats awsome bro you got the paper framed yet?
                    Freedom Is Not Free
                    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                      Thats awsome bro you got the paper framed yet?
                      lol... not yet but my gf insisted she wanted to frame it up for me.. so i think she is working on it

- RJ de Vera

Comment

ooooo wat paul
                        wtf ure famous wow this man worked on my car 2 hes the man!!!
                        lol paul thats wats upp
                        my whipp

Comment

Working...
                        X