This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chillin943 View Post
    lets just hope traffic is light, im trying to see how long 3rd gear will go in the h22, i kno 2nd is around 90 but never tried 3rd... o and bein a resident of va and kno how asshole like the cops can be. and state cops are the worst to get stopped by and stay all over 95. if u have a gutted cat or no cat u should be fine. big fart can muffler u might get pulled. if u guys see a cop just cruize by quietly. they really aren't lookin for a defective equiptment charge like they are lookin for the 93 in a 65. AND KEEP THE RADAR DECTORS OFF!!!! the cops up here have the dectors that dectect if u have one on. unless urs cost more than 500 bucks and is stealth keep them off cause u will be pulled and it will be confiscated and u will leave with a fine. state law is: the dector has no power source and no one in the car has access to it. just the heads up..

3rd gear .....120 mph

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by chillin943 View Post
      lets just hope traffic is light, im trying to see how long 3rd gear will go in the h22, i kno 2nd is around 90 but never tried 3rd... o and bein a resident of va and kno how asshole like the cops can be. and state cops are the worst to get stopped by and stay all over 95. if u have a gutted cat or no cat u should be fine. big fart can muffler u might get pulled. if u guys see a cop just cruize by quietly. they really aren't lookin for a defective equiptment charge like they are lookin for the 93 in a 65. AND KEEP THE RADAR DECTORS OFF!!!! the cops up here have the dectors that dectect if u have one on. unless urs cost more than 500 bucks and is stealth keep them off cause u will be pulled and it will be confiscated and u will leave with a fine. state law is: the dector has no power source and no one in the car has access to it. just the heads up..
      Well that sucks.. If they give me a ticket for my radar I will fight the charges, it's not against the law here to have my radar, considering I'm so freaking far away I doubt they'd pull me over because that's a lot of paperwork just for a ticket for me I got pulled over in TX and they said they'd never pull an out of state car over again because it's like 7 papers to fill out just to give me ONE ticket I'll keep this in mind though, if I see a cop. I'll snatch the radar off the window after the radar sends them a signal, it scatters their radar

Originally posted by Juice21
      thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
      Originally posted by GameChewer
      Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
        Well that sucks.. If they give me a ticket for my radar I will fight the charges, it's not against the law here to have my radar, considering I'm so freaking far away I doubt they'd pull me over because that's a lot of paperwork just for a ticket for me I got pulled over in TX and they said they'd never pull an out of state car over again because it's like 7 papers to fill out just to give me ONE ticket I'll keep this in mind though, if I see a cop. I'll snatch the radar off the window after the radar sends them a signal, it scatters their radar
        Dont wanna sound like a dick, but why dont you just take the detector off? You wont have to worry about cops if your not doing anything wrong.

Plus, on I-95 from dale city to springfield wont really do anything. Or they'll hardly be on there.
        Team DFTFC
        Northern Virginia 703
        Member rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x View Post
          Dont wanna sound like a dick, but why dont you just take the detector off? You wont have to worry about cops if your not doing anything wrong.

Plus, on I-95 from dale city to springfield wont really do anything. Or they'll hardly be on there.
          because where I live cops are all over the place and it keeps me from getting tickets, it's not illegal here to have radar detectors....

Comment

To ALL Tuners coming for this meet. If you are not aware, you are now being informed. Be advised, Radar Detectors are ILLEGAL to have/use in the State of Virginia. If you get caught by Policia, you will get a ticket for speeding and a ticket for the Detector.

So if you must SPEED, either do not use the Detectors OR tuck it away somewhere that is inconspicuous.

ONE
            RETIRED...

Comment

....OHHHHHH HUSH!!!
              Tickets don't scare me.. if i get a ticket I get a damn ticket, end of story

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
                ....OHHHHHH HUSH!!!
                Tickets don't scare me.. if i get a ticket I get a damn ticket, end of story

RETIRED...

Comment

wait til I see you

Comment

Thanks Trev for that (PSA) Public Service Announcement

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

RETIRED...

Comment

It's a Bird, it's a Plane...

Wait wait wait a minute...It's Super K!

RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post

oooooh that's wrong!!!!! just wrong lol!

Comment

RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x View Post

oh yeah. ima LOVE going from Dale City to Springfield. its so freakin fun. 4 lanes. and long merging lanes. lol.

To ALL Tuners coming for this meet. If you are not aware, you are now being informed. Be advised, Radar Detectors are ILLEGAL to have/use in the State of Virginia. If you get caught by Policia, you will get a ticket for speeding and a ticket for the Detector.

So if you must SPEED, either do not use the Detectors OR tuck it away somewhere that is inconspicuous.[/B]

couldnt have said it any better myself. cops in VA and MD WILL pull you for a radar dectecor as they are illegal in VA and MD. so dont think just cause your out of state doesnt mean they wont pull you.

this dude is too funny. i cant wait to meet this guy. lol..

Comment

Make sure you get video footage of you guys on that section of I-95! Especially when you start getting out of the wooded area and the lights start to come on, hahaha.
                                Team DFTFC
                                Northern Virginia 703
                                Member rides thread

Comment

Working...
                                X