Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    me, shadow, bean KILLED I-40
    yeah we did. dern i loved it yo. but yall couldnt keep up tho. lmao.

yeah we heard, hope everything gets better. your car is SEXY AS HELL!!!!!!!!
    ima call him in a few to check up on him.

Comment

Was nice meeting all of you, had fun!!!!

Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
      Coupe MRT

Comment

that dude had a turbo off a freakin Supra. wtf? big enough to fit a fetus in:

but post the pics up in this thread homes
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125541

Comment

me, shadow, bean KILLED I-40

Haha glad yal had fun....I wish we could have cruised through the city, we would have pissed off a lot of Civic and Integra owners! Yal see how much attention we got at the park and gas station....LOL

yeah we heard, hope everything gets better. your car is SEXY AS HELL!!!!!!!!
          I think we are ok...I am still at the hospital posting from my iPod touch. Thanks for the compliment on the car....I put a lot of work into it and got big plans for other mods, so stay tuned!

I here y'all got to meet my homeboy with the 5th Gen...he said y'all was some cool ass dudes!.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
            Was nice meeting all of you, had fun!!!!

Shadow,your car is looking better then even right now.Sorry i couldn't make it to this...i should have had my car back 3 weeks ago,but you know the situation.Looks like a fun meet.

Shadow,cars looking better then ever.sorry i couldn't make it out to this...I should have had my car back 3 weeks ago.but still dont have it..Looks like a fun meet.
            Last edited by JDMchristian991; 01-18-2009, 11:14 PM.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
              Haha glad yal had fun....I wish we could have cruised through the city, we would have pissed off a lot of Civic and Integra owners! Yal see how much attention we got at the park and gas station....LOL

I think we are ok...I am still at the hospital posting from my iPod touch. Thanks for the compliment on the car....I put a lot of work into it and got big plans for other mods, so stay tuned!

I here y'all got to meet my homeboy with the 5th Gen...he said y'all was some cool ass dudes!.

next time we'll take a cruise thru the city just make sure your girl is doing ok man. and your car is freakin clean man. lmk about those CG. im wiaint to swap them things on my cb. lol.

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
              Shadow,cars looking better then even.sorry i couldn't make it out to this...I should have had my car back 3 weeks ago.but still dont have it..Looks like a fun meet.
              thanx man. still have a few things to fix. but its cool man. make it to the march meet at least

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                yeah we did. dern i loved it yo. but yall couldnt keep up tho. lmao.

ima call him in a few to check up on him.

oh yeah my bad, mr shadow has a p12 now he is super fast how did that feel anyway???????
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  next time we'll take a cruise thru the city just make sure your girl is doing ok man. and your car is freakin clean man. lmk about those CG. im wiaint to swap them things on my cb. lol.

thanx man. still have a few things to fix. but its cool man. make it to the march meet at least
                  i'll try.....it all depends on school,and if its ready.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

woohooo....Cardinals and Steelers going to the Super Bowl!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                      woohooo....Cardinals and Steelers going to the Super Bowl!!!
                      i just said the samething , even though my ravens are going home mcgahee got JACKED!!!!!!!!!! hope he is aight
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

yo tony tell em about ol' boy in the celica lmao
                        ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                          yo tony tell em about ol' boy in the celica lmao
                          that bitch ass dude lets just say the a6 made his dick suck into his body he thought he was top shelf shit hahahahah
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

that bitch ass dude lets just say the a6 made his dick suck into his body he thought he was top shelf shit hahahahah
                            lmao then he tryed to come flyin by us like he was hot shit lol hawked down then too
                            ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                              lmao then he tryed to come flyin by us like he was hot shit lol hawked down then too
                              we blew his fucking doors off that time then he slowd the fuck down, like a bitch
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

yes he was scared lol
                                ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Working...
                                X