HIN Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    lmao. im trying to man. trust me on that. ive been waiting to go to a HIN show. we'll see tho. $30 for a freakin ticket. wtf? lol.
    Yeah wtf is up with that. Hell thats almost a full tank of 93 octane in the CB.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

lmao. im trying to man. trust me on that. ive been waiting to go to a HIN show. we'll see tho. $30 for a freakin ticket. wtf? lol.

30 bucks aint sh*t for a ticket.....they got drifting and all kids of stuff going on there.....since NOPI took a crap....HIN is stepping it up a bit!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post

LMAO!!!!!

ima try my best guys. dont worry. if someone will find a guy with a 92-99 Prelude that wants a full coilover set up then that'll help out a LOT more.

Comment

LMAO!!!!!

ima try my best guys. dont worry. if someone will find a guy with a 92-99 Prelude that wants a full coilover set up then that'll help out a LOT more.
          post that shit on all the prelude forums (google them ...there are a ton of them)

post on Carolina Hondas....post on Craigslist.....post on the RR local newspaper...come on dude...get resourceful....I sell 2 to 3 items a week...just by using the internet....lol

I drove to Va Friday night to deliver a tranny....just to make a few bucks...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

post that shit on all the prelude forums (google them ...there are a ton of them)

post on Carolina Hondas....post on Craigslist.....post on the RR local newspaper...come on dude...get resourceful....I sell 2 to 3 items a week...just by using the internet....lol

i heard you got a p12
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
              i heard you got a p12

dayuum....lil birds around here be telling everything...lol.....yeah bro I got one

Comment

dayuum....lil birds around here be telling everything...lol.....yeah bro I got one
                smack them birds up, put them back in they cages
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                  smack them birds up, put them back in they cages
                  go head and buy this P12 and I can stop bringing my lunch to work everyday....lol

..a brutha can eat out again....

Comment

im on preludepower or something i think. but i gotta have like 50 post in order to post in the FS section. and i know nothing of the H. lol.

and im that lil birdie. i gotta look out for my boys

Comment

im on preludepower or something i think. but i gotta have like 50 post in order to post in the FS section. and i know nothing of the H. lol.

and im that lil birdie. i gotta look out for my boys
                      haha aight lil birdie...get your prices correct....

remember alot of them prelude guys got F22a's in their cars...hence the P12 ECU!

buy anyway...hit up Honda-Tech....I know you got plenty of posts on there...I seent ya...lol

I just bumped you up on CH...so add to your FS thread on there that you got coilovers and not just VC's.

Comment

Comment

Yo dude, you show up and I'll split the ticket with you...........................if you don't show up then well, let's just hope you show up!

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                          Yeah wtf is up with that. Hell thats almost a full tank of 93 octane in the CB.
                          What are you using 93 for man?

30 bucks aint sh*t for a ticket.....they got drifting and all kids of stuff going on there.....since NOPI took a crap....HIN is stepping it up a bit!
                          Yeah, I think that I paid like $6 last year but I think since last year was the 1st time in Concord it might have been a little trial phase or something? The show is/was hot though so get your shit right, stop making excuses and come chill with your boys/girls cause it's goin down!
                          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                            What are you using 93 for man?
                            Because low octane give me the early signs of detetantion on my plugs. I trade off using 93 and 89, but never do I use 87.

"The Turtle"
                            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Hey, how many of yall bringin your girls with you?

"The Turtle"
                              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                                Hey, how many of yall bringin your girls with you?
                                my best bet, would be none lol
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Working...
                                X