No announcement yet.

HIN Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like this meet is coming togehter! I suggest arriving at HIN early though...so we can get the good parks in the parking lot to the right once you pull in...its paved and more secure looking! I wasnt able to get in that area last year and ended up out in the dirt parking lot which sucked

I was driving the Green 93 SE last year...and my car was super dirty by the time we left that night.....lol.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      Sounds like this meet is coming togehter! I suggest arriving at HIN early though...so we can get the good parks in the parking lot to the right once you pull in...its paved and more secure looking! I wasnt able to get in that area last year and ended up out in the dirt parking lot which sucked

I was driving the Green 93 SE last year...and my car was super dirty by the time we left that night.....lol.

Updated
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
        You can count my ass in, hell finally one I can get there in under 30 mins. If yall all come down we have to crusie down mt pleasant rd, the smoothest fastest curvy rd I have ever driven. I can literally set my crusie at 80mph sit back and enough the corners. For the Jy I would recommend pull-a-part, a dollar to get in, and it not to far from concord. They have alot of imports, but it's mostly a hit or miss on whats there.

Edit: I have a two people at my school, one has a CD5 and the other has a 96 Civic. Mainly stock but that doesn't matter.
        You talking about that road that goes from 601 in Midland, to Mt. Pleasant? I find it rather boring. Fast sweepers.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
          You talking about that road that goes from 601 in Midland, to Mt. Pleasant? I find it rather boring. Fast sweepers.
          What's up man! Hey, I'm gonna leave it up to you Charlotte boys to pick the jy and the road for the cruise since you know the area better than I do.......................................just pm me the info for both and then I'll update the op.

Comment

meet me at the mall..its going down

meet me at the trailer park...its going down

meet me at HIN..its going downnn

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
              meet me at the mall..its going down

meet me at the trailer park...its going down

meet me at HIN..its going downnn

Comment

Boring? I find it fun, I love the fast sweeping corners. I've done 120 in my CB in the first little part of it. But yes thats the rd.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                "The Turtle"
                DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Boring? I find it fun, I love the fast sweeping corners. I've done 120 in my CB in the first little part of it. But yes thats the rd.

Thanks for the addy on the jy dude, updated op with info. Decide on what road you guys think will be the best for our group cruise and we'll be golden.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    Thanks for the addy on the jy dude, updated op with info. Decide on what road you guys think will be the best for our group cruise and we'll be golden.
                    Aight I'll have to think of some. I have a few back roads that are fun, only thing is, you cant mess up cause if you do your screwed. Anyways where yu campin at next weekend, me and one of my friends are gonna roll through there on sat morning and possibly friday night.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                    "The Turtle"
                    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Aight I'll have to think of some. I have a few back roads that are fun, only thing is, you cant mess up cause if you do your screwed. Anyways where yu campin at next weekend, me and one of my friends are gonna roll through there on sat morning and possibly friday night.

We'll be at the campground on the backside of the track, won't be there till Sat morning though. I'll call you that morning once I leave my house. Let's get this list rolling guys, I know there's ALOT more people out there that are/should be down for this meet.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        What's up man! Hey, I'm gonna leave it up to you Charlotte boys to pick the jy and the road for the cruise since you know the area better than I do.......................................just pm me the info for both and then I'll update the op.
                        Honestly, to get good roads that are curvy that are good you have to get to the mountains. Sure, there are some roads that have 1 or 2 curves in a stretch.

I say we should go karting at Victory Lane Karting.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Honestly, to get good roads that are curvy that are good you have to get to the mountains. Sure, there are some roads that have 1 or 2 curves in a stretch.

I say we should go karting at Victory Lane Karting.
                          I'm open to suggestions as far as what to do during the "cruise" time period. Thought it would be cool for all of us to roll somewhere together and find some decent pic spots. What type of prices we looking at if we were to go karting anyways........................................and should I put you on the "def" list Gary?

Comment

I def wanna come, but I got this turbo project goin on and I still need a wg, mani, lines, controller, and ecu. If you have em give em up and I will be a sure thing.
                            '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                            If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                              I def wanna come, but I got this turbo project goin on and I still need a wg, mani, lines, controller, and ecu. If you have em give em up and I will be a sure thing.

Sorry man, no can do on the turbo stuff. I'd probably be installing it on my car if I did have it though.

Comment

I'll probably come. work will be dependent on that. I'll be out of school, so all i have to do get off on saturday which shouldn't be a problem.

I know its out of the way and no way it's happening that weekend, but if you want a curvy road, hit up deal's gap. Gary can vouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X