4th Annual Mid-Atlantic Spring Meet 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heero357 View Post
    i wouldn't mind trying to make this 1. but isn't the ATL meet n april too. i know i can't do both but definatley trying to do 1. we'll c tho.
    yes it is, and if it comes down to choosing between the two I'll be going to ATL

EDIT: Is the park you have in mind a gravel road/drive?
    Last edited by GunRunner; 12-13-2010, 11:27 AM.
    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
      yes it is, and if it comes down to choosing between the two I'll be going to ATL

It's paved and I'm actually going to go check it out and get some pics in the somewhat near future.
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

I hope i be able to make this one. Im tired of not being able to come. We will see

Members Ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post

really....really? come on ima make both. theres not reason you cnat either man. lol

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Go ahead and take me off the list, unless something changes I will be working that day.

I will however going to the ATL meet since it is like 2 meets in one. CB7tuner meet on saturday and Import Alliance on Sunday

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
            really....really? come on ima make both. theres not reason you cnat either man. lol
            I cant take that many days off. Gotta save some vacation time for beach trips for the summer.
            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Both meets going to be fun,i'm thinking about making both.
              i'm so ready for spring.

Comment

Due to the fact that most of us would like to hit up this Meet AND the ATL Meet and because right now they're only a week apart..............

Spring Meet date has been changed from Sat, April 9th to Sat, March 26th.

This will give 3 wks of gap between the 2 Meets instead of 1, let the games begin........or should I say.......continue.
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                  Due to the fact that most of us would like to hit up this Meet AND the ATL Meet and because right now they're only a week apart..............

This will give 3 wks of gap between the 2 Meets instead of 1, let the games begin........or should I say.......continue.
                  NICE!

No excuse for anyone NOT to make it to both of these meets....excellent idea Kris!

We need to get a caravan of UGS and NC, VA, SC members to roll down to the ATL meet together....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

That's a great call, because I definitely had preference to the ATL meet. I can't wait to hit the mountains with my new TAS Auto Big Brake Kit! I just hope that drill duty doesn't interrupt one or both meets.....
                    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

if i still had the cb my ass would be going

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

works for me

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                        NICE!

No excuse for anyone NOT to make it to both of these meets....excellent idea Kris!

We need to get a caravan of UGS and NC, VA, SC members to roll down to the ATL meet together....
                        nice a love carevans

Under Ground Society

Comment

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
                          if i still had the cb my ass would be going
                          why wouldnt you not have the cb7? atleast sell me the wheels

Under Ground Society

Comment

put me on the list although i know it'll be a long drive

Comment

Damn, take my name off the list then...I don't get off intensive probation until April 2nd, so I can't make this one...Have fun though guys

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                              White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                                Damn, take my name off the list then...I don't get off intensive probation until April 2nd, so I can't make this one...Have fun though guys
                                Well damn...you cant leave the city or something?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Working...
                                X