Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

University of Maryland Spring Meet - May 7th

*DATE CHANGED TO SUNDAY, MAY 7TH*

*Change of date due to complications with the school- May 7th is the official date now*

Hey guys, my car club at the university of maryland - College Park Tuning - is having a big charity meet May 7th. It should be tons of fun, we have over 100 cars in our club alone. There will be a dyno, dj, a mini formula 1 demo, etc. Come out, have fun, and support the cause. All the info is listed below.

2006 University of Maryland Spring Meet
    Hosted by College Park Tuning
    • Dyno pulls
    • BBQ
    • DJ
    • Feature cars
    • Formula SAE car demo
    • 50/50 Raffle

We will be asking for 1(or more) non-perishable food item per person as they enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (http://www.marthastable.org). Please spread the word and help us to make our first annual College Park Tuning meet a successful one.

Directions: Click for directions

Date
    Sunday, May 7th 2006

Time
    1:00 pm

Food
    -BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs on the grill
    -Soft drinks and other refreshments

Dyno
    -$75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout
    Last edited by RedStitch; 04-02-2006, 12:19 PM. Reason: Change of date

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
    - RJ de Vera

Just seeing who's interested?

List of who's going

1. H22AccordCPT
    2. 91whitecb7
    3. 93cb7ExCoupe
    4. bboygreddy
    5. Accord SiR
    6. pretty_ricky302
    7. vwhondaman
    8. blazen_accord
    9. 4thGen4dr
    10. Black_Soul
    11. kamaccord
    12. 1990HybridCB7
    Last edited by RedStitch; 04-30-2006, 02:02 PM.

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
    - RJ de Vera

Comment

im down.. im about 20 minutes from cp.. i know some other people that go there.. and im pretty sure im kno some of the people going.. so ill go.. anyone else?

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

im interested, count me in
        .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

i'm in.. yeah all the damn asians go to that skoo lol, i kno alotta people from cp so it should be fun, lets all roll together only 20 mins away, wont hurt
          Frost White CB7 Crew #28
          RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

I'm game
            Carlos
            My Members Ride Page

Comment

i would love to come im only 2 hrs

Comment

great. I know its still early, but hopefully we can get tons of CB7's there, the meet is already shaping up to be at minimum 300-400 cars.

I guess I should start a list. I'll update my 2nd post with a list of who's coming.

- RJ de Vera

Comment

haha i live in ny but thats were my bro goes to school were goin up to see him but only from the 8th-12th.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

I'm down...
                    RETIRED...

Comment

I'm game it about 25min from my home
                      90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
                      < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

I'm glad to see we've got so many guys that want to come. Maybe I'll meet some of you at the tyson's corner meet march 5th........... I'm the vicepres. of the club, so if we get enough CB7's as definates I can make sure I get a hole row reserved for us to park in and take a big pic, like the teg's in the pic at the top.

- RJ de Vera

Comment

yeah im down for now.. unless something else comes up.. but ill be there.. hopefully a lot more cb7s go.. so we can represent.. haha

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

thats whats hood ill drive the four hrs for that
                            underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul
                              thats whats hood ill drive the four hrs for that
                              ...what? i'm mad confused about what that sentence means.... but if it means you'll make the four hour drive to come to the meet, that's great.

- RJ de Vera

Comment

Working...
                              X