Honda Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Day

Who all is going to honda day? Hey Steve a bunch of us should meet somewhere along the way.
    R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
    My members ride page
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

i'm rollin up, but i might be going a day earlier... like on that friday before it...

i might stay the night in nj..

Comment

Yeah, I'm checkin about gettimg some people a place to stay tonight. shouldn't be a problem. Steve, you're more than welcome. Is there anyone else coming up that needs a place?

Comment

please post location...ive havent even heard anything about this. thanks
        NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

im going. its at englishtown, NJ. the web site is www.racewaypark.com if you need information on it. There is a post in the northeast forum. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=4165
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

damn this weekend...shit
            to much to do

if anyone go, please take pics
            NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

I knew I shoulda posted about it in the OT forum! Damn. I was looking forward to meeting you and your car at the MD meet last month... Now you won't be at this one either! We'll be sure to get tons of pics though!

Just to let you know a bit in advance, we're planning another trip to e-town later this spring... when Chris (blkhonda91) gets home from school. Hopefully you'll be able to make that one!
              We may be planning another mall-type meet (like the MD meet) in DE soon, so that one might be easier to get to for you.

Comment

Working...
              X