Good Import Machine Shop in the central VA area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Import Machine Shop in the central VA area

I've had work done by Ballos Machine shop and they do good work and are very reasonably priced.

It was $250 for cyl honing, P&P head, valve angle job and motor assembly with studs and all new parts. That included a warranty on the labor and assembly. Of course it was disassembled when it was brought to them so they just had to do the work which cut costs a lot. They don't like H22's (because of the FRM sleeves) but will work on them.

I will be using them for the internal work I need for the turbo setup. Just thought I'd let you guys know about this shop. Very pleased with the work they've done in the past.

Here's their info:
    Ballos Precision Machine
    3020 Lincoln Avenue, Richmond, VA 23228
    (804) 264-5563
    http://www.precisionmachineco.com/indexx.html

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

hey thanks man I'm researching this whole turbo thing and findin a machine shop close to me and one that has reasonable prices has been kicking my ass

Just b/c U post more doesn't mean U know more!

Comment

another one that might be closer to you is B&T Motorsports in Lorton VA. I was up there the other day and they have a dynopack and can fab just about anything you may need. Good guys there and they know their stuff

Here's their info:

http://www.bandtmotorsports.com/

7215 Telegraph Square Drive-E
      Lorton, VA. 22079
      703-339-8663

Ask for Thomas or Billy and tell them Patrick from Richmond (or the guy who dropped of the ebay H23 motor) sent you

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
      X