X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver Diner meet in springfield

Saturday, May 12th
    Time: 6pm

well im starting up the silver diner meets again. i had these last year and i had at LEAST 6 or 7 cars out there all the time at every meet. it was fun. went out to eat and chilled. i had these meets at least 2 or 3 times a month.

anyone interested? would be nice to get the cb7tuners here in MD to go. and i KNOW there are a rack of you up here.

count me and david in.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

any more? i know there are more than just 2 or 3 cb7tuners here in maryland?

and i KNOW yall aint that busy to where you cant come to ANY of the meets ive planned for the past like 6 months.

Comment

get vince, and that crazy dude with them bright yellow shoes lol. just get everyone from the last meet with cbs.
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

david(guy witht he blue cb) and vince are going. but i cant get in contact with the guy with the bright shoes. lol. his name is theo. he hasnt called me back yet.

Comment

hmmm.

dunno man.

ill talk to david tonight about this meet tho and see if hes in.

im doing my best lol he doesnt do a whole lot ne more.
            hell neither of us do much ne more.

Comment

lol. thats cool.

Comment

yeah so you guys should bring this meet to strasburg for mayfest.

just a thought. i dunno how long of a drive it would be tho, its not worth driving like 3 hours for. just a thought tho.

meh fuck it ill call u n a few minutes lol

Comment

I'll try an come guys but I have to work til 3 in the afternoon...where's this diner at?

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
                  - RJ de Vera

Comment

the diner is in springfield at springfield mall. once you get off the higway youll see it. its on your right hand side.

youll see us sitting there with a couple if not a few other cars

Comment

hey terence call david and see if he'll come cause if i ask he'll say he doesnt know lol.

text me if u need his number.

Comment

i called him. he said i dont know. lol

Comment

damn lol.

i thought we could trick him.

were dealing with an intelligent enemy it appears...

Comment

lol

i still cant believe people here in maryland dont want to drive 30min to a meet. come on now.

Comment

i know right?

well i dont think hes gonna take me.

sucks.

ima text u i guess since ur not online lol

Comment

Working...
                              X