spring meet trial run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spring meet trial run

****February 18-24--Winter Cruize Tour in Myrtle Beach, SC Stop #7 Final Destination/Modern Custom Week --held by DropJaw--sponsored by DropJaw Clothing--Myrte Beach, SC--Saturday Car Show & Week Long Cruizin'-Show Poker Run for all that enter the show with a chance of winning the grand prizewhich will be announced at the show awards on Saturday--we have plans for everyone that comes out Tuesday-Friday to do each day from going to the mall and grabbing lunch together to some sweet indoor go-cart racing at a very reduced rate--we will be set up around 9am Saturday morning will be holding the car/truck/bike show all day...location to be announced--registration for the show is $15 and last until around 1pm--judging starts around 11am till the last ride is judged--awards around 4:30-5:00pm--get more info at Winter Cruize Tour Info Center or call Mike at 252-258-1122

I'll be down ther for this, lets see how many more of you guys will come out.I'll be coming down friday hopefully around noon with my club(might even come down thursday night). this could be a trialrun for the spring meet,whose in.

1) "doughboy"
    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992
Working...
X