this is for the everyone on the east coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King James
    Understood dude....I know what your saying....I drove 2 hours to attend a meet last summer that people from that town didnt even attend.....Ive just been seeing people make posts similar to yours lately and Ive been meaning to say something....yours is just the one I picked lol

Ya our meet last summer was good it lasted a good 5 hours and I actually put some faces to names so thats why I always will try my best to attend meets...I like meeting the people whom Ive only every conversed with online....I have no problem driving its just when your on call for your job you cant be 3 hours away.

Good luck with the meets this summer.....Im sure theyll be fucking awesome....thanks for saying Im not a ricer too lol

P.S....Im trying my best to get time off work next summer to attend the meet in CT next summer.....its a good 5 hour drive if i get it off lol
    lol. i know my boy down here in NC has that problem. he's like 2 hours away but if he's on call that day he cant leave town because of it. so thats understandable.

the MAIN thing that urked my nerves was the people who said "im coming for sure man." i get that from like 40 people(not really. just exaggerating to get the point across.) and then the day comes up and like 3 or 4 people show up

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415
      are any of you going to MYRTLE BEACH for the dropjaw cruize next month ,
      i have gone every year for the last 3 years and it isnt going to change this year. i always make a post about it but nobody ever wants to go. it really is 'the hottest time you will have freezing your ass off'!!!

last year's coverage:
      http://www.dropjawmag.com/wct7/cover...yrtleindex.htm
      -Xavier

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
        i just dont understand how people having to work is an excuses ,sometimes stuff happens that you cant control. im sure all of us would love to go to every single meet that pops up. but when you cant i dont think it should be held against a person imo. i love driving just as much as the next man, but with gas prices on the rise an crazy ass work hours makes it hard sometimes just my 2 cent
        how i work shoots me out of all the meets i olnly work weekends 12hrs a day... and any BIG meet is going to be on a weekend.... maybe get a meet from all the cb7ers between greenville SC and Char NC to make a weekday meet LOL

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81
          how i work shoots me out of all the meets i olnly work weekends 12hrs a day... and any BIG meet is going to be on a weekend.... maybe get a meet from all the cb7ers between greenville SC and Char NC to make a weekday meet LOL
          im sure we could work something out during the week
          -Xavier

Comment

just let me know my car should be out of the paintbooth by friday.."next friday"

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81

i work during the week so that would be hard , then if they cant get nobody in on the weekends i go in just cause i need the hours
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 90_cb7
                i have gone every year for the last 3 years and it isnt going to change this year. i always make a post about it but nobody ever wants to go. it really is 'the hottest time you will have freezing your ass off'!!!

last year's coverage:
                http://www.dropjawmag.com/wct7/cover...yrtleindex.htm
                I was there, I was parked right at the enttrance to the nascar cafe,you should have looked me up. I'll be there again.
                BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Working...
                X