moving to maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moving to maryland

I am moving to maryland in July 2008. Will be there for 3 years. Yup you guessed it I am military.

Stationed near Seattle, WA right now but going to Patuxent River, Maryland.

Trying to see what the vibe is like or will I be representing the CB7's by myself?

Later guys!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Branch? and the east coast will be happy to welcome another cb7 member.

Comment

maybe ill run into you at some local spots up here...you are going to see EG hatches and Si's left and right (then again...theyre probably everywhere else as well)...

CB7s are a select few, and hardly spotted roaming around, especially the few well done ones (atleast around the DC area)...i dont know. and many of the few that ARE out a lot -- all seem busted, and tend to leave a bad taste in my mouth (as far as ebay kits, wings, stickers and stuff are are concerned, IMO)
      Last edited by sin2k5; 01-12-2008, 04:18 PM.

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
      Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Originally posted by sin2k5
        maybe ill run into you at some local spots up here...you are going to see EG hatches and Si's left and right (then again...theyre probably everywhere else as well)...

CB7s are a select few, and hardly spotted roaming around, especially the few well done ones (atleast around the DC area)...i dont know. and many of the few that ARE out a lot -- all seem busted, and tend to leave a bad taste in my mouth (as far as ebay kits, wings, stickers and stuff are are concerned, IMO)
        well said. sooooo many EGs.

in baltimore, modded CBs are a rare sight. when they are seen, its usually altezzas, windshield stickers, body kits, and chrome rims.

but that being said, i sometimes run across a tastefully modded CB here and there.

welcome, and enjoy your stay!

(we should have a md meet sometime soon...)
        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Patuxent NAS? There is a flea market up route 5 in hugesville that me and my sons frequent on Saturdays. Maybe we'll run into you up there sometime. I buy my socks, white tees and peanuts there. They also have dogs and chickens, dollar store, etc. and it's about 50-60 min away from Lexington, leonardtown area iirc.
          "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
          ><((((º>

Comment

Whats the problem with chrome I guess its just an old age thing

Comment

chrome...

i cant stand it, just my preference I prefer dark and mysterious, well on my car anyways...
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Get in touch with shadow1 from NC, he seems to have meets around this area often. Not to mention cpmike and crew live in NY/NJ.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Yeah, I don't live anywhere near MD...

Hell, cb7tuner STARTED in MD. That's where accordtunerx was from.

Comment

Im about 45 min away from DC.
                    My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

Ar4e you bringing the CB7? There are quite a few big track meets in Maryland for you to attend.
                      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

track meets...hell yah!

makes me excited to know someone cares!

driving is no problem, I will be driving my EX out there and shipping the LX, found a place that does it from Washington to Maryland for $600 unless anyone else knows any secrets!
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

md

theres a couple of us in baltimore,near ft.meade , i guess im one of those not so tastefull one's they're talking about. ne way welcome to the state . p.s. watch for thos troopers.{green&black cruisers} they look 4 any reason to pull an import. here's a couple of us doughboy728, keon,ncoutlaw ah yea Todds91, sorry man
                          Last edited by ncoutlaw; 03-01-2008, 11:23 AM.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw
                            theres a couple of us in baltimore,near ft.meade , i guess im one of those not so tastefull one's they're talking about. ne way welcome to the state . p.s. watch for thos troopers.{green&black cruisers} they look 4 any reason to pull an import. here's a couple of us doughboy728, keon,ncoutlaw
                            And Todds91 reppin the MD
                            Click Here
                            1991 Honda Accord EX-SOLD
                            1998 Acura Integra LS-SOLD
                            1993 Toyota Mr2 N/A 5spd-SOLD
                            2001 Chevy Tahoe-Daily Driver
                            2006 Honda CBR600F4i-NEW Toy

Comment

Working...
                            X