I've made up my mind!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've made up my mind!!

Im getting the H22. I just need to find a trustable shop. And i also need to know if i would need to buy the motor mount kit or if the shop would provide that at my expense? If anyone has any info on any local shops and info on the swap itself i would be much greatful!
    My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

my buddy in baltimore does tons of honda swaps (intense motorsports, tell them paul sent you)... and you can re-use the accord and prelude mounts or buy them from the guy who has a shop on the site...explicit is his name i think, his shop is in the market place

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
    - RJ de Vera

Comment

u must be talking about Bartes yea he does good work
      honda life 4218

Comment

finally. lol. hurry up and get your car ready. you only got a couple of weeks til the meet. keep that in mind

Comment

we need people to bring items for the cookout that day. try to bring hamburgers, hot dogs, bread and can sodas. if you have coolers or grills, bring them also. if you cant them just bring yourselves and rides......if you have female friends bring them too.lol
          underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul
            we need people to bring items for the cookout that day. try to bring hamburgers, hot dogs, bread and can sodas. if you have coolers or grills, bring them also. if you cant them just bring yourselves and rides......if you have female friends bring them too.lol
            lol i'll ask around for the girls. I'll see what i can do on the food side
            My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

everyone go 2 safeway, buy 2 12 packs of soda and get 3 packs for free..thatll only cost ya $12

"Hotta Than A Fish Fry, Coola Den Sum Ice Cream"

Comment

Originally posted by blue91accord
                everyone go 2 safeway, buy 2 12 packs of soda and get 3 packs for free..thatll only cost ya $12

ill keep that in mind man. just in case, be sure to call. my number is on the meet thread

Comment

Working...
                X