New Ohio CB7 Logo Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ohio CB7 Logo Vote

These are made to be basic so they can be cheap and made of one color vinyl. all about 5x5". If you have one had can be one color and simple, please post and I'll add it to the vote.

EDIT: anyone vote

heres the original "flying dildo" by slammed4thgen

Original w/o didlo (popular mod lol)

New ones

New #1 by snowboarder2153

New #2 by kc8enb07

New #3 sunburn's idea

New #4 by kc8enb07

New #5 bit bigger accord of #3

Orginial
    4.76%
    Orginial w/o "missile"
    33.33%
    New #1
    0.00%
    New #2
    0.00%
    New #3
    19.05%
    New #4
    19.05%
    New #5
    23.81%
    Last edited by kc8enb07; 07-18-2008, 02:30 AM.

Here is my Idea...

I take no credit for this... All I did was take the #4 car, touched it up a bit, and put it on the #5 logo. If anyone has a problem I'll take it down right away.

also I can edit out the cb7tuner.com logo.If I were going to put it on my car. I'd like it to have both.
    Last edited by EJX_Michael; 07-18-2008, 03:34 PM.

Comment

This was kinda hard for me , but I had to go old school
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

new stickers wont have dildo

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

i was hoping that... we dont need dildos on our windows....

Comment

I could design some if you guys want, not to kill the old designs.

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87 View Post
              I could design some if you guys want, not to kill the old designs.
              feel free all input is welcome

Comment

i like both the original and the original w/o the missle.
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

I also like the original, but just for the people who don't have a clue what "a cb7" is might see the picture of the car and put the two together without us having to expalain it each time...

Comment

thats why i made the one w/ the front. ppl always ask what a cb7 is

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                      I also like the original, but just for the people who don't have a clue what "a cb7" is might see the picture of the car and put the two together without us having to expalain it each time...
                      When I had my sticker on I never had anyone ask me about it :
                      and to be honest it desent really matter if I have to explane it , by me explane the sticker I am getting the word out

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                        When I had my sticker on I never had anyone ask me about it :
                        and to be honest it desent really matter if I have to explane it , by me explane the sticker I am getting the word out
                        and how many ppl look at your car close when u are next to it in day to day life? u probably scare away the young ones without a word. young ones like michael, lol. but they may come up to look when u arent there. i know i rarely even see someone near their import to even ask. always at bob evans or walmart.

just tryin to make it obvious. then i was going to put cb7tuner below or next to it

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                          and how many ppl look at your car close when u are next to it in day to day life? u probably scare away the young ones without a word. young ones like michael, lol. but they may come up to look when u arent there. i know i rarely even see someone near their import to even ask. always at bob evans or walmart.

just tryin to make it obvious. then i was going to put cb7tuner below or next to it
                          that is true
                          Honda-mans best friend!
                          who said it was a dog?
                          PINOY PRIDE
                          OHIO CB7's

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post

just tryin to make it obvious. then i was going to put cb7tuner below or next
                            to it
                            not really my job to stand there with a sign with a sticker that says , do you want to know what my sticker means lol . if someone asks i'll explane it but I am not going to chase people down in the streets yelling * LET ME TELL BOUT MY STICKER!!!!!* it's not that big of a deal to me to have the front of the car in the sticker .

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                              not really my job to stand there with a sign with a sticker that says , do you want to know what my sticker means lol . if someone asks i'll explane it but I am not going to chase people down in the streets yelling * LET ME TELL BOUT MY STICKER!!!!!* it's not that big of a deal to me to have the front of the car in the sticker .
                              this is also true that's why I voted for the original with OUT the missle!
                              Honda-mans best friend!
                              who said it was a dog?
                              PINOY PRIDE
                              OHIO CB7's

Comment

Working...
                              X