Ohio Cb7's Mini Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
    and I will bring my tin bin of buttered popcorn ...I got the interwebz inside it.

lmao!
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

This should be awsome all you'll hear at the range is BOOM , BOOM, pop

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
        my wife tammy(sunshine372 as she is known on cb7tuner) seeing that nacho has never seen a drivethru car wash she wants to know if he has seen a firearm(gun)? lol
        I was watching a documentary on these items called "ghuns" or, "goons" I'm not sure how to spell it.

they're fascinating objects. only constructed of a couple different kinds of ore and gun powder. is this what will be at the meet?

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92 View Post
          I was watching a documentary on these items called "ghuns" or, "goons" I'm not sure how to spell it.

they're fascinating objects. only constructed of a couple different kinds of ore and gun powder. is this what will be at the meet?
          LMAO.....

PRETTY MUCH ..
          were gonna throw rocks at paper.

Comment

U TAKE AN I RAP IT LIKE THIS SON!! oo shootin shtuff I'm all for it mossbergs all pertiful an the .45 may be able to make a debut!! WOOP WOOP!!
            Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
            "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
            93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
            02 Avalanche

Comment

Cool we will get working on this and get this underway

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue View Post
                U TAKE AN I RAP IT LIKE THIS SON!! oo shootin shtuff I'm all for it mossbergs all pertiful an the .45 may be able to make a debut!! WOOP WOOP!!
                sounds like a fucked up skit from..

the sunday's funny paper section.

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

So when are we gonna do this meet peps, im all ready to go, got very numerious rifles with shit tons of ammo. At least 300 rounds or more for each rifle, so lets get this shit underway.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSteve View Post
                    So when are we gonna do this meet peps, im all ready to go, got very numerious rifles with shit tons of ammo. At least 300 rounds or more for each rifle, so lets get this shit underway.
                    we still have to figure out WHERE.
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Somewhere in Pa... the I might have a shot at attending :P

Actually there's a decent place around me called sunset hill range - they have guns you can rent... $5 for 1 round of S&W 500, etc. Not ideal but it works... though... It's east of ME so I doubt you guys want to do that :P I'm sure there are hundreds of ranges between you and I.
                      My Car
                      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

i didnt realize u were that close

Comment

sooo... is it a good idea a one eyed half blind almost deaf kid comes?

lol i have a .22 sittin around here and a box of 100 aummo around here.
                          1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

u have a brain right? just stay behind us til your turn :P

what u guys think of a combo of this idea and my meet? and lil whitie, maybe someone will loan u something a lil bigger than a pea shooter to try

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                              u have a brain right? just stay behind us til your turn :P

what u guys think of a combo of this idea and my meet? and lil whitie, maybe someone will loan u something a lil bigger than a pea shooter to try
                              lol @ pea shooter.

acually i just called up my dad and HE got the gun! hahaha. musta forgot it when i moved here. but i mostly shoot my bow tho. but the two meet sounds pretty good.
                              1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

I will have to talk to kenny , he's working this one with me.........

Comment

Working...
                                X