OHIO CB7'S Mansfield Reformatory meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunshine372 View Post
    I think we've decided on the Oct. 18th instead. Hope we can get a few people up there. It doesn't open until 7pm and I hear there's always a line, so we might want to get up there an hour or so early.
    eww, the 18th is a no go for me. But if you guys end up changing the date at all, just make sure to post it. I definitely want to go to this, but I already have plans on that day. . .
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
      eww, the 18th is a no go for me. But if you guys end up changing the date at all, just make sure to post it. I definitely want to go to this, but I already have plans on that day. . .

That stinks. I wanted to go on the 10th, but some us couldn't go until we get paid again. I had planned on going to Circleville for the Pumpkin Show, but if I have to choose, Mansfield it will be
      CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

bump
        CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

So you guys are going on the 18th for sure?
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

when do you want to go ? we cant go on the 10 , cause we poor.
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I couldn't go today anyways. I am outta town for work til tomorrow morning. I am booked next weekend as well. Don't let me hold you guys back though. (I don't want the wrath of Jeffs pimp hand b/c he has been keepin' it strong).

Comment

Working...
              X