No announcement yet.

OhioCB7s Spring Track Day (road course)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a post in the OT. ill add one over there.

also we will barely get by with 60ppl. but if we get 75-80, we will have door prizes (some big ones in mind) and food. possible rent out a few camping sites. so more ppl, better we can make this.

Comment

I have 2 that are unsure, just need a specific date.

Plus my buddy who runs civic-eg.com wants to come but doesn't know if his hatch will be boosted and ready to go. If not, he is a photographer and offered to take pictures.
      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

ask him if he would like to post up a ad on his site. just copy what i have up here or i have a different version on ohioaccords. i might go join that site for kicks

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
          ask him if he would like to post up a ad on his site. just copy what i have up here or i have a different version on ohioaccords. i might go join that site for kicks
          Already one step inhead of ya. I posted all the info from your first post over there.
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

whats this guys screenname on there? im going to poke my head in over there

Comment

whats this guys screenname on there? im going to poke my head in over there
              teal_dx

he is cool ass dude. I hang out with him every now and again.

Comment

i dropped him a pm

Comment

i know you guys said you'd like to keep this just hondas but i was wonderin if its cool with you guys if my buddy matt came to this...hes getting an 04 sti in 8 days.
                  to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                  Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

wed like to keep it mainly hondas, but as long as hes cool headed behind the wheel, hes welcome

Comment

wed like to keep it mainly hondas, but as long as hes cool headed behind the wheel, hes welcome
                      he is man hes been my best friend since like 2nd grade lol hes cool
                      to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                      Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

i would be down to take a trip out there for this event. you could count me in, and i am shur i have a few buddies that would def be down
                        Last edited by DaGrk1; 11-13-2008, 02:37 AM.

92ex coupe h22
                        93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

Originally posted by DaGrk1 View Post
                          i would be down to take a trip out there for this event. you could count me in, and i am shur i have a few buddies that would def be down
                          see if u can get some for sure's man. tryin to see if we can get to that magic number of 60

Comment

i like the idea but i cant make a comitment yet. when is the latest you have to know tom?

Comment

late febraury will be the cut off bc thats when we will be takin pre pays.

Comment

see if u can get some for sure's man. tryin to see if we can get to that magic number of 60
                                i have three buddies that are down for going

92ex coupe h22
                                93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

Working...
                                X