No announcement yet.

Big Midwest Met

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't make it, gotta go to la crosse,wi.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
    1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
    1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
    1990 Galant Base Model junked it
    1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

Am I the only one from MN?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

you should move to kansas, we're ballers hooray for being drunk on a friday afternoon
        MRT

Comment

15 days
          wat?

Comment

hope there are people showing up!

Comment

Damn I Cant Wait For The Meet, Im So Exited Jejejeej:d

Comment

I >NEED< a new MC. Id like to have my rotors turned, but i might be able to hold off on that. Vibration is only at highway speeds, under heavy braking. Otherwise, ill only have enough for gas there and back.

So im still down for showing up. I still need to get my route set though. Since jhoff is out, I might go my original route.

What route are you MO/KAN guys taking?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i cant wait, y0
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Keith, you're gonna be there...???

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

All you other MO, KS guys going can go to St. Louis and have a pitstop at my house...its not far off the way you would take to Chicago anyways. Then we can all roll up together.
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou
                        you should move to kansas, we're ballers hooray for being drunk on a friday afternoon
                        hmmm......Mabe I should..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

OP needs to update list on main page.

Is this, or could this carry over into Sunday...? Or maybe after the meet, we could chill at a hotel and drink or just find somewhere to hang and have fun....?

Just asking.

Id like to get a hotel, just not -IN- chicago, lol. So id like to know where the majority of the locals are coming from, and how good the hotels are, that way i(/we??) coould get hotel(s) nearby.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                            Am I the only one from MN?
                            haha i might be able to pull something out.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                            1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
                            1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
                            1990 Galant Base Model junked it
                            1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                              All you other MO, KS guys going can go to St. Louis and have a pitstop at my house...its not far off the way you would take to Chicago anyways. Then we can all roll up together.
                              I'm down. I had a horrible dream last night, not kidding either, that I had to miss this meet. I forget why, but I was bummed as hell. Then I woke up, and was happy it was just a dream. Decided to lay off on tinting my windows to make absolutely sure that i'll be able to make this. SO EXCITED
                              MRT

Comment

MO and KS guys, we need to figure out when we're all driving up there together.
                                We can go Friday late afternoon, or early Saturday.

Lets set a time for everyone to meet in St. Louis. I think that will be the easiest way to plan, because then everyone can figure out themselves when to leave home to get to St. Louis at the chosen time.

Also, who's meeting up with me in STL?

Mike, Ryan, Jayson?, who else?
                                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X