X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
    Kevin is my date!

Guess who's getting down and dirty that night! HIIIYOoooo!
    LMFAO

Comment

You two are closer than I thought...
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Woah woah woah wait just a second!
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Looking forward to the meet guys. Just got word on some cool information that I'll share with you then.

Since I'll meet Mark for first time and Nate bought the 93 Accord, should I bring some tools to set ignition timing and idle again?

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
            Looking forward to the meet guys. Just got word on some cool information that I'll share with you then.

Since I'll meet Mark for first time and Nate bought the 93 Accord, should I bring some tools to set ignition timing and idle again?
            I can't wait either. Marky poo's car is looking pretty good with that roof rack. Makes me want one...

I'd like to hear this information soon Cisco, now I'm curious...

Oh, and bring some tools man. I have a feeling they'll be necessary.

Comment

I think that'd be kool

Comment

OK will bring some tools.
                Last edited by HondaFan81; 04-12-2010, 03:27 PM.

Comment

OK will bring some tools.
                  awesome
                  im curious to see if mine is off

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                    I can't wait either. Marky poo's car is looking pretty good with that roof rack. Makes me want one...

I'd like to hear this information soon Cisco, now I'm curious...

Oh, and bring some tools man. I have a feeling they'll be necessary.
                    hahaha Yes they will most likely be QUITE necessary with my project! lol

but me first! I got a date that night!

Bought From:
                    CB7 Sleeper
                    illestatus
                    HondaFan81

My Ride:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

hahaha Yes they will most likely be QUITE necessary with my project! lol

but me first! I got a date that night!

Lol

Comment

FYI - I'm not fixing your entire vehicle, just setting idle (if possible) and ignition timing.

If we have time, I may be able to point out other potential problems, but that's about it.

Mark,

The only thing you need to make sure that works is your child locks on the rear doors (if you have a sedan). That way she can't escape from you!

Comment

Wait we have child locks?

Comment

FYI - I'm not fixing your entire vehicle, just setting idle (if possible) and ignition timing.

If we have time, I may be able to point out other potential problems, but that's about it.

Mark,

The only thing you need to make sure that works is your child locks on the rear doors (if you have a sedan). That way she can't escape from you!
                            ohhh they do..

for my next install i am thinking about putting in a full cage like the back seat of a cop car. lol

Bought From:
                            CB7 Sleeper
                            illestatus
                            HondaFan81

My Ride:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

my next install i am thinking about putting in a full cage like the back seat of a cop car. lol
                              I'm sure Kevin can help with the design, he's had plenty of experience back there... Hopefully that changes soon!

Comment

I'm sure Kevin can help with the design, he's had plenty of experience back there... Hopefully that changes soon!
                                Yep, it's true. I've spent my fair share of time in the backseat. Unfortunately, it was in a cop car. Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X