X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011: May/ June MIDWEST meet

Guaging interest on a all midwest meet in or around may - june

MN, IL, MO, KS, IA, SD etc

Now I was thinking Iowa seems to be the central of this so maybe we could have this in Des Moines or Ames.

hmm maybe my home town Indianola. people would shit them selves seeing all the cb's and what ever else comes down/ up/ around.

Anyways I would shoot for May or June. Give people time to get stuff around but soon enough the summer hasnt completely kicked off.

If we anyone has alternate place (state) to hold this speak up, if it does end up being held in iowa. i myself would do the coordinating and I'm sure Dang (vietkid_2006) would help me as well. Minh your helping too!!

Comments, Questions, Concerns. PM me if you want to be put on list as maybe, for sure etc.
    ** BUY MY STUFF **

I'm down as long as my job and car situation is straight
    I've planned two meets so if you need help/advice, let me know.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is there anything in Des Moines? Ive never been there and it's only 4 hours, so, like Adam, assuming my job and everything plan out, I'd be down.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        Is there anything in Des Moines? Ive never been there and it's only 4 hours, so, like Adam, assuming my job and everything plan out, I'd be down.
        We can get the caravan going again! Me, You, Kevin, Jayson, anyone in KC, etc. We need Ryan back.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          There is stuff in des moines what exactly would you be wanting though. We have a lake, parks, amusement park in altoona (very close to des moines) lots of good restaraunts!!
          ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

If we have a meet, a park would be best. Some lakes have roads that go around them and there are "areas" with parking lots and shelters and stuff. PLaces like that are usually best.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

meet? wut?
              wat?

Comment

Me et. Me eat. Me etc. Meetca. Meet car. Meet cars. Meet carson. Meet carson city.

o.0

Comment

David you don't even own a CB anymore! lol.

If you could convince the MN guys to head down then there would be a lot more fun since they have tons of Accord guys, but then again most of them don't even show up to their own local meets....

It would be even more interesting if we did it on a day where the JDMcity meet is held and everyone can come see what Iowa represents.

Then we can branch off and do something else.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                  2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

What about racing and nightlife? Me and my friends would probably want to stay there one night, so a little of both would be cool

Comment

We could sit at grays lake lol. hahaha memories. well im down as long as i figure my stuff out on the car. and i PROMISE to bring the camera next time too if it happens in iowa ha.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                        David you don't even own a CB anymore! lol.

If you could convince the MN guys to head down then there would be a lot more fun since they have tons of Accord guys, but then again most of them don't even show up to their own local meets....

It would be even more interesting if we did it on a day where the JDMcity meet is held and everyone can come see what Iowa represents.

Then we can branch off and do something else.

I know but this place is my home lol and im already aching for spring/ summer time.

yes it would be cool to have other des moines people as well.. we could always coordinate this here and put up a post on jdmcity telling people they are welcome to come as well.

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                        What about racing and nightlife? Me and my friends would probably want to stay there one night, so a little of both would be cool

That would be cool, you guys can come downtown on the week end the night of the meet or following night (not sure how long you want to stay) See what Des Moines is all about.

Originally posted by 5spd92 View Post
                        We could sit at grays lake lol. hahaha memories. well im down as long as i figure my stuff out on the car. and i PROMISE to bring the camera next time too if it happens in iowa ha.
                        Go back to N/A hahaha jk hope you get it going in time cuz i have yet to see it running.
                        ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Sweet!!!!!!! I'll come if my dx is ready by then

But I'm sure my local guys are too chicken to drive that far

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

MMMM may/june... maybe.
                            Accord Of The Month January 09
                            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

most of the things are like installing 1 pc. coilovers, either fix an exhaust leak or replace the bearings in the turbo, probably a new exhaust system and fix my odd low idle. other then that i dont think ill do much til the other motor is built then it will get swapped around mid summer. but i might retune the ecu for more boost.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X