Kansas City Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas City Meet?

ANYONE WANT TO PUT A MEET TOGETHER IN THE KC METRO AREA? 913/816 CB7s!!!
    RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Originally posted by jewelproject View Post
    You're a few years too late, We use to have a pretty decent sized crew between KCK, KCMO, And the Wichita area....Everyone has since moved on. lol.
    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

I hit up KC occassionally. Got a CG buddy in Lawrence and there's a few scragglers roaming around KC. Pick a Sunday a few weeks out and see what happens.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

That is because I am not around right now, the KC crew is coming back but with new faces...

Keep posted here, I will point you to my car club the there are some accord guys there that will be happy to meet up with you in the area.

Hit me
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

patiently waiting...........

Comment

Find me on facebook: Jr Gilmore, My guys are always meeting up everytime I look it up so there are 3 guys with accords in the crew (one CD and 2 CG)
            The CB7 Collector.
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Dude I have for amost a year been trin to get the kc cbs to have a meet. But its either oh I didn't see this or opps. I wanna meet so bad

Comment

You shoulda PM'ed me we been meeting up for that last year and a half now we are small but we do meet, even Tommi comes up every now and then...But because my duties to the country are need the meets, well, have been hard to arrange since I am not around to get them together. Mike also comes to KC alot you should get his number and then you guys can have a bigger meet!!! And some of you KC folk need to travel more IMO (ie STL/CHI/MPH) When I get home this will all change no worries...
                The CB7 Collector.
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Ok what are the screen names of all the ks/mo cb's cause were arranging another HUGHE shawnee mission meet/cruise in two weeks and I think it would be cool to have all the cbs meet somewhere and then cruise on down to the meet.

Comment

me! but my cb7 threw a rod on the 4th......i could push it to shawnee mission park. i got some pride in my cb7

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                      Ok what are the screen names of all the ks/mo cb's cause were arranging another HUGHE shawnee mission meet/cruise in two weeks and I think it would be cool to have all the cbs meet somewhere and then cruise on down to the meet.
                      MikeW and I are the only ones that really post here alot he used to have a CB and now has a CG Accord, but the more the merrier, another is brianestradxx (xx being a number i can't remember), tommi, and there are a few others (brains out to lunch) but I can keep posted for you if need be!
                      The CB7 Collector.
                      92 LX Coupe F22A1
                      2013 Toyota Corolla S
                      92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Please do. Not this coming Sunday but the next a buddy of mine and I are trin to set up a huge meet/435 loop crusie, like the one we did in the spring. Last time we had over 250 cars and 179 in the cruise. Pm me for more details

Comment

Wish i could make it

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by jewelproject View Post
                            Why would u want to go to a meet if ur cb is busted?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                              Why would u want to go to a meet if ur cb is busted?
                              hes a cb7tuner. Why would he not want to show? He is allowed. Hell, we let other cars roll with us ROFL

Comment

Working...
                              X