X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNOW

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

whats up fools! been a good start to the year. hope it has been for you guys too. working on my s2k a lot lately, and work has been fucking awesome. just shot Tanner Foust and Brian Deegan's 2013 rallycross car for Ford Racing a few weeks ago, and that was pretty intense. got lots of track days and music festivals coming up this summer. gonna be a wild one.... they all are though

a few sorta recent pics..

please excuse my boredom.
      Last edited by J-specCb4; 02-20-2013, 03:30 AM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

as always, awesome work, and major congratulations on the ford racing gig!

btw this guy:

looks like Will Wheaton with a really long wig:

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

lol thanks... and congrats on your wedding. thats steve aoki he looks nothing like him in person or any photo other than that one... lol

The Chronicles.

Comment

it finally released yesterday!

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
            lol thanks... and congrats on your wedding. thats steve aoki he looks nothing like him in person or any photo other than that one... lol
            thanks dude. i posted this in the photography thread, but might as well post here too:

Ring congratulations by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr
            Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 02-20-2013, 03:48 AM.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Dont have time to watch the whole thing but the comments are a little harsh. I'd consider the reviews but they were a little hard to read.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

ill check out the slender vid when i get a chance... thats a sweet ring haha

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                  Dont have time to watch the whole thing but the comments are a little harsh. I'd consider the reviews but they were a little hard to read.
                  yeah, that's youtube for you. a lot of it seems to be the same handful of people that are apparently really butthurt over a movie they have no stake in.

Comment

Sorry, been MIA.
                    Had a baby girl on Monday morning.
                    Madilynn Ann was born at 4:15am.

Comment

congrats dude!

The Chronicles.

Comment

Congrats on the baby!

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                        I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

awesome, congratulations! that's no excuse for being gone from the site though

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            yeah, that's youtube for you. a lot of it seems to be the same handful of people that are apparently really butthurt over a movie they have no stake in.
                            I thought it was good. No at predictable as i thought. Good plot line to. Bravo!
                            visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                              Sorry, been MIA.
                              Had a baby girl on Monday morning.
                              Madilynn Ann was born at 4:15am.

Congrats!
                              visit vgruk

Comment

Thanks eveyone.
                                J-Spec, Love the S2K.

Comment