Accord owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord owners

We are in the works of setting up a national accord meet at the beginning of Aug 6-8. We are trying to set it up in Dallas, Tx for the same weekend as NHRA. It will be a Three day event, we are still working out all the details about what will be going on. Everyone will arrive in Texas on friday afternoon, have a meet and greet friday night over dinner. Saturday BBQ at the park, we might get to tour kenny tran's shop and see him dyno his car for the event, go to the track to see if we can get some runs in and watch the races. Sunday have breakfast and then sunday afternoon- night everyone departs to their destination. Like I said its still in the works, everything should be set up by the end of April. So if you want to show some interest or add some input go to:

http://board.hondasociety.com/showthread.php?t=97952

This is where the details are being put together.

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

texas=ALOT OF MILES Lets Set up a Midwest Me Crossroads of America! Terre Haute indiana
    Bump!

Comment

Every month there is a meet in Chicago fo any cb7 or cd5 or 3 geez owners interested. I am a member of CLAC (chicagolandaccordclub) for those of oyu who don't know who they are they are a club of accord owners out of the midwest (ie ILL,IA,IN,MI,WI) that meet up and get together for fun and to share tips and helpful ideas. Anyone from any of these states that would be interested hit me up on AIM or on my e-mail at mugencb7@yahoo.com
      "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
      sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
      Did work for: jhoff_cb7
      Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Yay for CLAC!!! I will probably be seeing you at some of the meets this summer mugen_accord.
        "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

yes you will. I will be at almost EVERY one of them so I will see you.
          "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
          sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
          Did work for: jhoff_cb7
          Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Sounds good. I can't wait for the summer.
            "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

texas

im for sure interested in a texas meet its a ways of a drive but for the nhra meet plus a cb7 meet that would be awesome..
              isnt it funny when fat people fall..i sure think it is

Comment

Working...
              X