Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I can bring napkins and forks

Comment

^broke as fuck...>broke as fuck< lol i guess i can spare some $$ for like 2 packs-o-dogs(16 total)

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Looks like i am rolling out to Olathe on the 19th. I can bring some kind of meat, chips, soda, and maybe some beers???

jdmCITY.com

Comment

isn't accord93racer coming? they did make the meet thread.

Comment

Originally posted by erok515
            Looks like i am rolling out to Olathe on the 19th. I can bring some kind of meat, chips, soda, and maybe some beers???
            def bring some beer, i can pitch in for it. burgers and chips are good.

Comment

and maybe some beers???
              Originally posted by yeamans17
              but sadly i think its against some state law to drink in a public park, but bring it if you want
              Damn you kansas people and your no-public-drinking laws! if we had the meet in missouri this probably wouldnt have happened lol J/K..last time i checked, isnt also illegal to, oh, i dunno...provide alcohol to minors!?! i aint no snitch, but if a cop deicdes to check us out, the 21+ guys are in deep shit..and i know me and zach are 21, i dunno about the rest of you...just watching backs, thats all. Although, i do have like 6-8 grape smirnoffs sitting in my fridge yeah, accord93racer was the one who started the kc meet but it seems like lately me, zach and mike(madspleen) have been the ones plotting....?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Im pumped fo the meet I gotta get a new camera also

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                  def bring some beer, i can pitch in for it. burgers and chips are good.
                  Negatory on the beer captain. State park regulations = illegal to drink

also we're all going to be driving home. we don't want anyone leaving drunk or close to it.

Comment

^^Party Pooper!!! J/K i didnt wanna be the one to say it..but he is right...

Comment

I wasnt gonna bring a keg guys maybe just a few beers on the down low but its all good. Back on the topic of whos bringing what? Look forward to your cars making mine look like a p.o.s.!

jdmCITY.com

Comment

HA! Fat chance...

Comment

I wasnt gonna bring a keg guys maybe just a few beers on the down low but its all good. Back on the topic of whos bringing what? Look forward to your cars making mine look like a p.o.s.!
                          dude your car is really nice I look forward to see everyones cb

Comment

x2....I really hope mine doesnt gimme any trouble this time..i got my AC working and itd be nice to be able to park/cruise w/o having to see that damn needle on H...

Comment

i know that zach....i meant, i want my ac to work and i dont wanna have to see my gauge temp reading H..last meet it was reading H cuz of my damn coolant temp sensors..jeez dude...if you cant make it, let us know when you can...

Comment

Damn computer has been acting up so I havent been around for like 2 days. I can bring whatever is needed. I guess I will have to go get my tires tomorrow. Dont really want to be rolling on my steelies still. The tires im running on now are starting to fall apart. looks like they are about to shit out on me. Almost look like homemade slicks. Well let me know what is needed. Also, I have been talking to a new kid on Myspace, I dont know if any of you have seen him on the site yet. he is just a newbie. I think hes 17 from independence. His name on here is ChocoMog230. I am going to be sending him a PM about the meet so we will see. Later

Comment

Working...
                                X