KCSR All IMPORT MEET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KCSR All IMPORT MEET

How about this... Saturday, March 31st, 12 NOON at Shawnee Mission Park (7900 Renner BLVD. Shawnee, KS) LOCATION WILL BE CONFIRMED BY THIS WEEKEND 3/24. CHECK FOR UPDATES THEN!

So how about all of us CB7's and those of you joining us, meet up at the Sears Grand at 8540 MAURER RD LENEXA, KS. 66219, and then roll as a group to the meet. Sound good? I was thinking between 11:30 and 11:45am, since the meet itself is scheduled to start at noon. This way we can have all our CB7's and our CB7 followers parked together at the meet. If anyone that isnt familiar with this area or just needs help with directions to the Sears Grand, then let me know.

A few MAPS:

^^Sears Grand... 8540 Maurer Road Lenexa, KS. 66219 (RED STAR).. MEET HERE 1st..

Then on to the park as a group..

^^Easiest route for lowered cars from Sears Grand to Shawnee Mission Park.

Then once inside the park..

^^Location inside the park. Once you come in the MAIN park entrance off of Renner BLVD you can follow the signs for Walnut Grove to the lot..

This has been setup on www.KCSR.org and I figured I would spread the word here. Hopefully get a good CB7 turnout. If anyone needs some more specific directions then LMK and I can put some together.

Roll Call:
    1. MadSpleen85 (Mike)
    2. HondaGuy1212 (Faheem)
    3. Cornerkid322 (??)
    4. 203Cree (Rob)
    5&6. Hondaccordgrl (Nicole & Luis)
    7. EuroSpec (Kevin)
    8&9. Sleepycb7 (Dan) & Turbo Hatch (Jake)
    10. cmak (Craig)
    11. jdmh22acb7 (Shelby)
    12. heylookitsdylan (Dylan)
    13. Sublime (Matt)
    14. ryaniskingofyou (Ryan)
    15. ?Dupont (Shane)?
    16. ?yeamans17 (Zach)?

The names with the ?'s before and after them are probable.

Alright so there is a list of who is planning on attending.. Those of you that I dont have a name for you will have to help me out with your first name since I havent met you.. 13 CB7's so far... Anyone else? LMK. Later
    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 03-24-2007, 07:06 PM. Reason: Roll Call UPDATED

I plan on attending.

Comment

Barely got this up and Faheem already replied. lol. I know I am looking forward to it. Later

Comment

im there, never been to a meet, i must sound like a newb or something.

Comment

Anybody else? I know Bri wont be home that weekend. Later

Comment

hot import nights is in chicago that weekend but if i dont do that i will be coming to the kcsr meet for sure. maybe i could gather up some other hondas to roll down with...

jdmCITY.com

Comment

That would be awesome Erik. I still havent met you or seen your car in person. lol. Later

Comment

anybody else? Later

Comment

y0 you know I'm there, if my car isnt tore into peices haha. Hopefully I get my swap done and running before then.

But if we dont do the swap yet, I'll for sure be there.

Nicole

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Not sure I will get up to KC to be there. I will have just come home from spring break and my birthday will be in the following weeks. Just have to see when it gets closer. But have fun!
                    "You are part of a great thing. Live for it, Talk for it and dream for it."
                    "A friend is someone who will be there when the rest of the world walks out on you!"

"People who toy with others hearts...are only unhappy in their own lives."

Comment

The thread I put together over on KCSR has been removed by the site admin at my request due to excessive flaming on the part of others bitching that it was said IMPORTS ONLY. Obviously all the domestic owners felt left out so they thought they would flame up the thread. A new one has been started by another person who is still calling it an IMPORT MEET, but then goes on to say it is open to everyone. How that works is beyond me. I never had a problem with domestics showing up I just simply wanted to get a bunch of imports to show up. You can go anywhere and see a camaro with shotgun pipes but you dont see a whole bunch of Imports gathered unless they are racing. Hopefully whoever this guy is that started the new thread will still request that the cars get parked by make, model, and year.

EDIT: I do still plan on attending. Just have stepped back from having anything to do with planning. Since everyone on there thinks they are so all knowing they can do it. It is sad that such a good LOCAL site has gone so down hill. Later
                      Last edited by MadSpleen85; 02-13-2007, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                        That would be awesome Erik. I still havent met you or seen your car in person. lol. Later
                        i have.

Comment

Originally posted by EuroSpec
                          i have.
                          You want a cookie? Later

Comment

Just an update for anyone that is keeping track. The location has changed somewhat. It will still be at SMP but the exact location inside the park has yet to be determined. Should be decided by Monday at the latest. I will post it up as soon as I hear. Later

Comment

Guys planning it have not named a location inside the park but as soon as they do I will post it up here. Later

Comment

Working...
                              X