No announcement yet.

240sx > Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a 240sx, but I wouldn't give up my accord for one.

KA-T>SR20DET
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 1990HybridCB7
      Nice pick up. Buddy of mines has one with an SR20. Pretty quick.Nice interior. Never really knew what they looked like cause my friend had his interior stripped. Why not drop in the SR20? there hella fast right out the box. Hes been running it without a hitch for bout half a year now
      Originally posted by 92ex
      I want a 240sx, but I wouldn't give up my accord for one.

KA-T>SR20DET

the ka-t will end up costing less, and it will have more power. and swapping motors is a pain in the ass.

Comment

The 240 is a nice car...... But with no mods.... Its not going to be the first on my list..... Keep it clean...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Doitagain
          The 240 is a nice car...... But with no mods.... Its not going to be the first on my list..... Keep it clean...
          i know i need to slam it. then i want to get some deep dish meshie 17"s on it.

Comment

that bitch is clean!!! I have always wanted another 240sx!

Yo..do this..save us $4200 and get a RB26DETT...BUT..make sure you get the RB25DET tranny..being that the RB26DETT tranny is a AWD tranny the RB25DET is a GTS tranny RWD only...so make sure you look for the RB25DET tranny!..OR the RB20DET tranny
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Riken Meshies look sick on these cars. Dunno if you saw it or not but there was a guy with 2 15" Riken's for sale on KCSR.. I was hoping that he would trade me for my wheels.. lol. Those things were mint. He sold them already though. Later

Comment

put a K20C in there and u r good to go nice find
                DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                  put a K20C in there and u r good to go nice find
                  Nah..wont work...if he'd get a honda Drivetrain..what would make more sense would be either the F20C or the F22C drivetrain and everything that would come with it! ( being RWD )

( engine/tranny/ecu/driveshaft spleen-ujoints/and or Rear differential / wire harness ( uncut )/ and possibly the digital part of the gauge cluster ....and thats not cheap

and thats not including the cost to fabricate mounts for the drivetrain ( engine and tranny )...trying to make sure everything fit...you'd have to measure BOTH car's wheel base..how far off that driveshaft is ( compare )..then you'd probably have to fabricate one if its off ( too short or too long )

$$$$$$$$$$$ not cheap... I watched someone do it to a miata.....they slapped in a F20C drivetrain..and they had to do more than what they thought! $$$$$$

tight Idea ...but EXPENSIVE!
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                    Nah..wont work...

alright forget the F20C/F22C....just put a V8 in there ....

DEVOTE

Comment

that much torque will warp that weak 'lil chassis

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                        that much torque will warp that weak 'lil chassis
                        all that torque is the last thing kevin needs. lol. Later

Comment

Nice find man. That is exactly what I was looking for three years ago, but ended up finding a 1988 RX7 instead, which is sitting in my driveway under a car cover. Maybe it'll shine someday.
                          RIP:
                          1993 Honda Accord LX 5spd Sedan [2005-2007]
                          1994 Honda Accord LX 5spd Sedan [2001-2004]
                          Currently daily:
                          1990 Honda Accord EX 5spd Sedan [2012-Present]

Comment

the pignose 240 is so damn ugly, actually most the USDM ones are just ugly. (front that is)

Almost bought one though. lol
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                            Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                            Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                            04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                            Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

that bitch is clean!!! I have always wanted another 240sx!

Yo..do this..save us $4200 and get a RB26DETT...BUT..make sure you get the RB25DET tranny..being that the RB26DETT tranny is a AWD tranny the RB25DET is a GTS tranny RWD only...so make sure you look for the RB25DET tranny!..OR the RB20DET tranny
                              or just use the rb26 tranny and convert to awd!

Nah..wont work...if he'd get a honda Drivetrain..what would make more sense would be either the F20C or the F22C drivetrain and everything that would come with it! ( being RWD )
                              2 words (well, 1 hyphenated word): mid-engine! the 240 hatch is so big you cold fit an engine in there. then you'd have amassive trunk in the front

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                                alright forget the F20C/F22C....just put a V8 in there ....

MR Thread:

Comment

Working...
                                X