Where to get an engine swap done? Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get an engine swap done? Indiana

I want to have the stock engine in my car swapped for an H22, any recommendations on where to have it done?

I'll provide the motor shipped to the shop through hmotorsonline, and will be using the transmission it has (had it rebuilt a year ago and can save some money probably by not getting a new one).

I'd like to go to a place with a good reputation even if they charge a little more than the others.

Any recommendations?

well i dont recomend using that tranny gearing is way different on h22 and your gonna lose alot of power why do the swap??? do it once,do it right!!!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Well since his transmission is rebuilt might as well use it. Some people are tight on funds so that helps.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by AgaBoogaBoo
        I want to have the stock engine in my car swapped for an H22, any recommendations on where to have it done?

I'll provide the motor shipped to the shop through hmotorsonline, and will be using the transmission it has (had it rebuilt a year ago and can save some money probably by not getting a new one).

I'd like to go to a place with a good reputation even if they charge a little more than the others.

Any recommendations?

where are you located? and what are your plans for the old motor?

If you're near or around the Muncie area, my friend and I could probably do the swap for you.

Comment

i don't know how far your willing to travel, or where you are in IN, but i know of a great place.... its called One6 Motorsports, located in Elk Grove, IL they do very quality work and i know the owner very well... i even know of another guy who had an H22 swapped into his CB7 there... they Eat, sleep, breathe Honda's.
          http://www.onesixmotorsports.com/main.html
          ^their website is not very good, but gives you an idea^
          Drivin a Yota now, The CB7 is still for sale.
          Don't kinfe when you can BLOW THEIR FACE OFF with an M1014!
          Always playin Camp Of Duty: Lagfire 2!

Comment

Working...
          X