Sin City/las Vegas Baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fleetw00d View Post
    If you rebuild the F22A1, you could convert it to an A6 with a cam, valve springs, intake manifold, and exhaust manifold. There is also a windage tray on the bottom of the block. I have everything except the cam and tray.
    Actually thinking about it ... I even have the ECU ...

Happy Thanksgiving Brudda!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

What parts of town are you all in? I am in the NW. Hoping to get the CB7 moved from AZ to here in the near future.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
        What parts of town are you all in? I am in the NW. Hoping to get the CB7 moved from AZ to here in the near future.
        Centennial Hills area ....

Comment

Awesome! Good to know Pakalolohonda! I've seen a few CB's still around, mostly beat. Mine isn't looking its best these days either.

Comment

Awesome! Good to know Pakalolohonda! I've seen a few CB's still around, mostly beat. Mine isn't looking its best these days either.
            Yeah, I know .. we're gettin to be a rare breed .. everywhere ...
            Where are you at in Vegas? Would love to get together and talk shop ... Hope The Family and all is good during these trying times.

Comment

About the time you originally posted this I saw online that there was some CB 7 meeting so I decided to go some people there were nice but there was this one guy did didn't pay for his drink and skipped out on his bill and then later I saw him reaching into somebody elses car and pocketing something. That's the reason why I don't go out in meet up with other people is there too many shady people.

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post

Yeah, I know .. we're gettin to be a rare breed .. everywhere ...
                Where are you at in Vegas? Would love to get together and talk shop ... Hope The Family and all is good during these trying times.
                I'm way up in the northwest near 215 and Cheyenne. It would be cool to find a time to meet up! My car isn't even here right now, but I am! Haha.

So far everyone is holding up well, but I swear the news gets crazier by the day, and that is even by Vegas standards!

Comment

Originally posted by THE_1990_ACCORD View Post
                  About the time you originally posted this I saw online that there was some CB 7 meeting so I decided to go some people there were nice but there was this one guy did didn't pay for his drink and skipped out on his bill and then later I saw him reaching into somebody elses car and pocketing something. That's the reason why I don't go out in meet up with other people is there too many shady people.
                  Yeah, that really sucks man. I stopped hanging out with Honda people a LOOOOONG time ago. There are some great ones, but the shit heads really drag it down. I'm hoping the amount of effort required to keep these going will start to produce a higher quality of enthusiast.

Comment

Yeah, that really sucks man. I stopped hanging out with Honda people a LOOOOONG time ago. There are some great ones, but the shit heads really drag it down. I'm hoping the amount of effort required to keep these going will start to produce a higher quality of enthusiast.
                    Yep, hopefully folks are on to "newer" and fewer, lol ...
                    Shoot man, you're just round the corner near NAFB ...
                    When this sh!t settles down owequitit, we'll have to meet up .. maybe do a buffet ...

Comment

• owequitit
                      owequitit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am actually completely on the opposite side from NAFB, but nothing in Vegas is far compared to Dallas! I agree. We should meet up when the craziness ends.

This new software is confusing me sometimes! Haha. Yeah, we will need to meet up. I am way on the other side from Nellis, but nothing here really counts as far, so I'm down.

Comment

Hey keep me informed I might wanna show up if I'm feeling well enough in my car is put together well enough maybe we could do some photos like they rolling car photo how is wanted to do that but I need a driver that can drive me with the camera. A driver to drive the car. So to make that picture I need 3 people that can drive.

Comment

Working...
                      X