Need some AZ Car Shopping advice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some AZ Car Shopping advice....

Okay i spoke about moving to AZ a couple months back. Well its now official got my new place and now i am currently shopping for a new accord. Makes no sense to spend 800-900 to ship a East Coast LX with a touch of rust from what i can see who knows how far the cancer has spread, to the west coast with SO many Rust free CBs around.

This leads to my question and purpose of this thread. How should i go about shopping for a new CB?? As of now ive been looking on Tucson and Phoenix Craigslist. i tried Ebay, but that was pointless. Should i dig deeper as into daily newspapers , perhaps other forums i am unaware of , maybe even some dealers that are not SUPER ripoffs, car shoppers you get at the grocery stores? Any help or ideas as to where some of you AZ locals got yours from or know anyone selling a CB? Would be greatly appreciated and helpful. looking for a EX sedan but would take a LX. as stock as possible but open to anything as of now and take it from there.

As of now i found an 93 EX White with blue interior with some mods and a motor swap from a 99 lx and some SSR wheels which i can care less about since i am going 5-lug asap and the guy is looking for $1500 with no RIMS.. you guys think that too much? body has 188k and motor 90k. Pretty clean body and paint besides having black bumpers. Think that is all for now, thanks in advance guys. Really looking forward to the move and getting away from these harsh winters in Jersey. Wanna start the new move with the right CB to build up! Thanks again guys

-LoS
    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Anyone???

-LoS
    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

that doesn't sound like too bad of a deal. cbs around here normally go from 500-2500 depending on condition and miles. i normally check craigslist or azht. azht is a local honda forum.

Click picture to see my mrt
      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Working...
      X