arizona meet in october

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ray ray
    hey guys sorry i havent been on in a few days was in scary ass police chase but i got away. j/k lol what in the hell happened man sorry to hear about the fender,but ive got good news i just sold my talon so if you still have that big brake kit consider it sold and the h22 dizzy that scott has too.also if you talk to hush22 tell him i said whats up i was coming back from my mom and dad's house in sierra vista when this silver integra came up behind me i thought it was some ricer wanting to race lol but it was hush22 we were cruisin at about 90 lol anyways cant wait to see you guys there.p.s. scott get your ass over here we have lots too do.
    hey whats up. Yeh, I was the ricer. Geez I thought we were friends? Jk. So i was pulling up to this gas station and saw a pretty bad ass accord that was pulling out I turned right a round and started following. Its a rare thing to see a cb7 owner that knows what up. The whole time a was thinking to myself is that this guy has no idea that I own one (I was driving a stupid Type R).

Comment

it was pretty cool i didnt even realize it was you till you honked lol im real observant lol anyways was good seeing ya and play a lil would have been funner if i would have had the h22 in.yeah we were just coming back from my mom and dads they live in whetstone didnt know you lived down there i woul;d have called ya and said whats up man anyways was good to see ya hope to see ya at the meet man.
      im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
      93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
      90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
      91 se accord 4 door SOLD
      92 lx accord coupe SOLD
      93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
      92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
      93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
      92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Are You Going Robert??
        1991 Honda Accord Ex
        Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

alright... everyone i am taking charge.... ok, i have the buy one get one free coupons for F1 cart factory, i think we should all leave for there at one time, duh! and i will lead or some others that know where it is can, whatever.. ill call tommorrow to find out how much it is for a race, and then post, k, now if u r going to hooter then you all know where it is... it is on Chandler Blvd. and just a little West of the 10 on the right hand side of the road if u r heading west off of the 10 and on the left hand side if u are going towards the 10 already on the west side of it... u know what i mean, map quest bitches!!! hooters on Chandler Blvd. and 48th st. anyways, also, again, i will be there at 10 and reserve us about 4 tables, same ones as last time and ohnestly i will kick the bitches asses that try to take it over, if u wanna go show up at 10 to help get everything organized, also... we r paarking in the north lot, now listen very carefully, turn right into the parking lot and then go left so it is like you r going to drive into hooters front doors... but b4 u hit them it will force u to go right... go right and drive like ohnestly 100 to 200 feet and u will be going through a small stop sign and turn right and u will be in the north parking lot, u can see it from hooters and i will be parked there at 10 so u know, look for the slammed black cord.. anyways, the little lot is like 200 feet away from hooters and like 500 feet away from the gym, i think it is a golds gym.. here is the address of the hooters.. map quest again bitches...

~Hooters of Ahwatukee~
          4804 East Chandler Blvd. #100
          Phoenix, AZ 85044

480-496-0004

P.S.- seriously if u get lost call that hooters at around or after 10 and ask for shawn, they will say is there a shawn here and i will come to the phone... no joke, i dont have the cell phone anymore so just call, it is better than getting lost.... peace-

Last edited by TÜNE.FREE; 10-17-2005, 02:55 AM.

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
            91 se accord 4 door SOLD
            92 lx accord coupe SOLD
            93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
            92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

what!? i was just saying whats up.. lol...

Comment

OK, first of all DOOD. Punctuate.

2) You can't take charge of a situation that nobody wants you to take charge of.

3) I am not showing up at Hooter's at 10AM. PERIOD. If you want to show up and sit there alone all day, go for it. I am not leaving my house at 7AM so I can sit at Hooter's for 10 Hours. The girls aren't that hot.

4) We know where Hooter's is, we don't need you to spell it out for us (it isn't your strong suit anyways).

5) Mapquest SUCKS ASS! It has successfully given me incorrect directions more than it has given me correct ones.

6) I am a pilot, and am well acquainted with North. I do not need specific instructions on where to park, or how to get there. This is the US. I will park wherever I damn well please. I will probably park where I did last time. It is like 50 feet from Hooter's and I don't really care how close to the gym it is, because I am not going to the gym, I am going to Hooter's.

7) This is a CB7 meet. All other activities are miscellaneous to the cause. I would like to go carting, but I will be perfectly happy standing around and shooting the shit too. My dad will probably be there with his camera in an attempt to get some good pictures. Perhaps someone will know of a good picture local, where he can get lots and lots of pictures.

See you all Saturday, at some unspecified time at a parking lot near you.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

woah woah woah.. excuse me, i was just stating what time i was ganna be ther and such, and giving directions, some of the people like tyler, no affense know where to go, so i was stating for them, dam bro, ur harsh u make me not even wanna show up, i have been waiting for this meet since the last one cause my car was running shitty kk.. so back off, if ur so smart then how did u not know that directions were given to people that dont know the area.. obviously if u were at the last meet then u know where it is.. hmm, whos smart mr. pilot! anyways no, i was taking charge because i felt like it and was stating what was going on, i dont really care what u think, talk to urself, i dont care.. i have 2 guys that i know meeting me there at 10 because first of all, we have all day off work, like the whole day.. anyways, so we were ganna go hang out, no big deal... and another thing.. if i wanted to get lectured by someone i would have stayed in school oh wait, i mean stayed longer because it only took me a year and a half to graduate high school.. so STFU!

Comment

one more thing!!!!!! we decided on the go karts like 2 pages ago, so ya, it is relative to the cause, lets just all get along....

Comment

ummm im not real big on schedules so lets just get there and see what happens from there im too old to be told what to do. everyone is free to do what they please lets just have fun we dont need a leader.
                      90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                      91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                      92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                      93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                      92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

One more thing...

I was simply stating a response based on what you said, and how you said it. You talk down to me, yet you STILL can't punctuate. I never in the thread said I was smarter than anybody. I don't care if you graduated high school in 3 days. Oh yeah, and to assume that you are smarter because you graduated in 1.5 years, is a pretty bold statement without knowing how long it took me to graduate. Don't you think?

Arizona is ranked near the very bottom of all states for high school graduates, and in AZ the only things required to graduate are to show up, and do something. I was there once too. They can't even hold people back in most cases.

What I said was:

6) I am a pilot, and am well acquainted with North.
                        This neither states nor implies that I am smarter than anyone. Also, keep this in mind:

You worded the post like you were talking to a bunch of kids or idiots who are beneath you. If there is one thing I will NOT tolerate, it is being talked down to. This goes back to the way you worded the post. You come on here and start ordering people around because you:
                        i was taking charge because i felt like it
                        A lot of times it is not what you say, but how you say it. Learn that and you will go far, don't and you will not.

What I meant by mentioning the carting was, that we are all going down for the meet, and the carting thing is pretty much secondary to that. I am sorry to be blunt, but it is not justification for you to talk down. If we end up driving around a little more because we don't know what's going on, so what? You have all day off, so there is nothing to worry about. We will all get there, just like we did last time, and if we have to drive a little more, we will just have to suffer through driving our CB's around. That doesn't bother me at all, besides, the cruise last time was fun.

If you want to take it badly and get all butthurt, go for it. It was simply intended to illustrate that I already have parents, they already did their job, and there is no reason to talk down to anybody. I would recommend taking it as venting (which it was on my part) and use it constructively. I did not intend for you to get pissed off, angry or hurt. It just happened that way. But on the flip side of the coin, be considerate of others too. I am generally pretty laid back and easy going, but the way you approached the statement pushed all of my buttons. Sorry, can't help that.

So tell you what. Let's all just go and have fun, and do what we do. The cards will fall into place, everyone will get there, and we will all have a good time.

Enough said.

Comment

Looking forward to Saturday. 10 AM is fine for me - never too early to start w/ the beer & wings.
                          1993 10th Anniversary Ed. LX - DD in progress
                          2002 Subaru WRX - Track slut

Comment

WTF?! What is everyone saying???

EDIT: Oh shit, who posted all that, I only posted the hooters thing but now its altered.. all i posted was location and such, how the fuck did the address and other bold shit show up? Ok, in all seriousness, I will be there at 10 A.M. but whoever is fucking with my screen name stop it isn`t funny. I didnt say any of that!! someone is fucking around, stop! it took me 3 years to graduate, so seriously, stop! it wasn`t me people no joke, im changing my password right now.
                            Last edited by TÜNE.FREE; 10-17-2005, 09:01 PM.

Comment

PROOF: "original post"

"alright, Ok, I have the buy one get one free coupons for F1 cart factory, I think we should all leave for there at one time, duh! ill call tommorrow to find out how much it is for a race, and then post, k, now if u r going to hooter then you all know where it is... it is on Chandler Blvd. and just a little West of the 10 on the right hand side of the road. later-

..::Hooters of Ahwatukee::..
                              4804 East Chandler Blvd. #100
                              Phoenix, AZ 85044"

again, that wasn`t me ^^^ another way to know is that everyone on here knows, my name is shawnee and i rarely call myself shawn in forums.. later-

Comment

Yeah right! You've just been hitting that bong too much lately!

Hey that reminds me! It is my turn! Pass it down!

Comment

Working...
                                X